chapter five

Jay’s home was very empty, she thought to herself. He had recently moved in, but didn't have much furniture nor boxes in it at all. 
Anne’s intentions became clear to Jay when she took of her top, and tossed it on his bed. They had just arrived, and Anne, being a nervous mess, didn't know to proceed. So, she just threw off her plaid shirt, exposing her large breasts and lacey bra. Jay stood in the  bedroom entrance, surprised.
He was captivated by her swelling breasts, barely contained by her bra. Without speaking, he approached her, and looked deep into her hazel eyes. Silently, he bent down and let his cold fingers stroke her face. Their lips met, and Jay gently bit in the kiss. Anne felt  rush of blood go down to her labia, and she resisted the urge to fling herself upon the tall man. Jay grabbed the back of her head, pushing her closer to him. He was rough and demanding in the action, and Anne wondered if she was in over her head. With nimble fingers, he undid her bra and let it fall to the floor. He nipples brushed up against his shirt, hardening in the cold room. While his lips remained against hers, his fingers fondled the breasts, a hard on rising slowly in his pants. Her skin was soft and warm, almost like a child’s. James found himself running his teeth along her neck, in a animalistic manner. He pushed the woman down onto the bed, crouched over her, rubbing his crotch upon hers. This turned Anne on immensely, and she resisted the urge to stroke him out of apprehension and anxiety. Jay thrusted upon her, taking her nipple in his mouth. He twilred his tongue around her tit, making her moan.
As he did so, he undid her pants, and she wriggled them down to her ankles. The woman’s pink panties were damp, and she squeaked as James gently stroked the soft bulge of her labia. As he did so, he smiled slightly to himself, watching her moan and twist at the mere command of his fingers.
Anne was surprised when their steady pace took a rapid turn. Jay was suddenly biting at her neck, his fingers slipping past her paintes, and borrowing deep within her folds. His hardon was raging, pressing tightly against his jeans. He thrusted slightly as he fingered her, rapidly moving his finger deep inside her. Her neck ached as he bit, the metallic taste of blood faintly stroking his tongue.