chapter seven

Before Jay got too carried away, he quickly retreated and ordered her the bend over the bed. Anne obliged, sticking out her round ass for Jay's appreciation. He slapped her a few times, watching the red mark of his had briefly show before fading. He rubbed her pussy a little, stirring the juices around to act as a lube, for he lacked one at the moment.
Entering her vagina made him moan roughly. She whimpered, so Jay took it slow. He carefully moved in and out of her, her pussy flexing to his will.
"Oh Jay" She whispered, her voice thick with lust. His thrusting became more and more intense as he reached a climax. It felt so good that it hurt, but it was pleasant pain. He dug his fingers into the flesh of her ass, holding on her her body as he violated it.
"Oh my! I-I'm going to!" He voice was cut off by a large moan as she reached her breaking point. Simultaneously, so did Jay, hot cum spewing into her pussy. Her groaned, his member twitching as it released semen into her body.
After the orgasms, James slid his slightly limp cock from her, dripping with fluid. Sweat beaded across both of their foreheads as they panted, both amazed by the night.
"Thank you, Jay" Anne whispered as she laid, wrapped up in his arms. Jay kissed the top of her head with a smile.