Chapter: 2

So, I woke up that morning to the smell of pancakes and bacon.

'Dan knows how to cook? Wow.' I thought getting up and walking into the kitchen.

"Oh hey, Candy. Want some pancakes and bacon?" Dan asked with two plates in his hands. One with pancakes and the other with bacon on it.

"Sure." I said. Dan put a plate of pancakes and bacon in front of me. "I didn't know you knew how to cook." I said eating.

"Well, my mother taught me how before she died." Dan said eating.

"She taught you well." I said.

Dan blushed as he finished. "Thanks." Dan said. "Oh, hurry up because we have to leave at about 2 so, I can take you to your place so, you can change clothes."

"Okay, here." I said handing him my plate.

"Alright, come on." Dan said putting on his high tops and I put my flats on.

We walked to my house and ran into Maxine. "Hi Candy! Oh, hi Dan." Maxine said walking over to us.

"Hi Maxine." I said. "Hey, Maxine." Dan said.

I knew Dan and Mqaxine didn't like each other but, being friends with me made them not fight in front of me. Not to mention Maxine likes me... A lot and she and I both know Dan likes me too. So it's like a love triangle.

"Where are you two headed?" Maxine asked.

"My house." I said.

"Oh, well... I gotta go." Maxine said walking away.

"Come on." Dan said grabbing my hand and pulling me.

We continued to my house and I offered Dan to come in.

"No thanks." Dan said.

"Okay, I'll be back in a couple of minutes." I said walking into my house.

Dan's P.O.V

I stood here at the door waiting on Candy to come out in whatever cute thing she picked out.

I was having a great morning until we bumped into Maxine. She's not taking Candy from me. Then my thoughts were interrupted by Candy coming out in a pink mini skirt with a pink v-neck. I was just about to blow. She looked so beautiful and I can't believe she wanted me to be her manager.

"Ready?" Candy asked looking at me.

"Yeah, let's go." I said and we headed to the studio.