Chapter: 4

Candy's P.O.V.

Me and Dan walked to the cafe in the studio's ground floor.

"Here." Dan said handing me a frappccino.

"Thanks. Do you want the money back for it?" I asked looking though my purse.

"Don't worry about it Candy. I don't how many times I have to tell you that when ever we go somewhere together I'll always pay for it and you don't have to give me any money in return." Dan said.

"Thanks Dan. You know I hope you find a nice girlfriend." I said trying not to friendzone Dan. I know he likes me a lot but, I'm not ready to be in a relationship and Dan understands that and he said he's willing to wait. But, the thing is I don't want him to.

"Candy? Candy, are you okay?" Dan asked.

"Oh, I'm fine." I said sipping my coffee.

Then a girl walked over to our table. "You're Candy!! You sang at that restaurant. I always go on Tuesdays just to hear you sing. I'm Madeline." She said.

"Oh, hello. Do you work here?" I asked. "Yes. Actually I was the one who recommended Max to go hear you sing." Madeline said.

"Thank you so much!! I've been singing at that restaurant for years!!" I said hugging Madeline.

"No problem now can you please let go!" Madeline said pushing me away.

"Sorry." I said letting go.

"Now who's this?" Madeline said looking at Dan. "That's my friend/manager, Dan." I said.

"Hey." Dan said.

"We should all hang out sometime you now." Madeline said.

"Yeah! Or maybe just you and Dan." I said winking at Dan.

"That's fine." Madeline said.

"Okay it's a date then!" I said and pushed Madeline away from the table.

"What did you do that for?!?" Dan asked.

"You need to go ahead and start a relationship. You can't just wait on me forever. Plus she looked like she took an interest in you!" I said.

"But, Candy I can wait for you. I want to wait for you." Dan said.

I blushed a little. "Dan... You're going on that date. You have to." I said.

"Alright. I'll go." Dan said.

"Yay!!! Dan's got a date. Dan's got a date." I chanted.

"Candy! Quiet down!" Dan said.

"Sorry..." I said and chanted quieter.

Dan sweatdropped.