#4

Your POV:

I walked home alone, before me and Jisoo would always walk home together but NOPE, that JaeYeon had to come in and ruin everything.

what in the world does Jisoo see in her? She seems like one of those slutty people who go to guy to guy to guy to GUY!

how can he fall for her? she has the looks but not the personality. honestly I thought Jisoo was the type to look for personality, appearently not.

I was in a group chat with seventeen, they've been spamming me, and Dk, Hoshi, and Jeonghan made a private group chat just for us.

I laid on my bed and started typing.

SaveJisooandy/n2k16:

1004angle:
we need to find a way to save you and Jisoo, y/n, you two have been friends since, forever, he can't leave you now.

smilingvirus4:
yeah, and how do we do that?

y/n71203:
I don't know, I should just deny my feelings and move on..

naegahoshi1010:
ANDWAE! never! you two are ment to be! we all agree! so, don't give up on him!

y/n71203:
thank you,, but I have to sleep now, talk to you guys later at school...

I then shut my phone off. A long sigh escapes my mouth.

Seungcheol then barges in my room.

"Yah! Y/n, who were you talking to?"

"Oppa, don't worry, it's just Dokyeom, Jeonghan, and Soonyoung."

"You know you don't have to be that formal to me. Anyway, I have a problem, can you help me?"

He walked inside and sat next to me on my bed.

"Go on, what is it?"

It looks like he was nervous, Seungcheol just sat there not responding.

"Hello? You there?"

I waved my hand around his face. He then snaps back into reality.

"O-Okay, so I have this, crush. And I don't know how to make her notice me, any, help? Since you're a girl.."

I gasp in shock.

"Omo! Seungcheol oppa has a crush!"

I yelled out in excitement.

"Yah, quiet down!"

I started to cheer.

"Seungcheol has a crush~ Seungcheol has a crush~"

I sang out playfully. He covered my mouth telling me to shut it.

"Do I know this girl? What's her name? What grade? Is she older? Is she pretty? How--"

"Okay! So, no you don't know her. Her name is Kim JaeHoon, she is in the same grade, she is younger than me, and.. She's pretty.."

He started to blush.

"Eyy, my older brother is turning into a man!"

I squeezed his cheeks.

"Yah! That hurts! And plus, I'm already a manly man!"

He showed off his " muscles ". Acting as if he was a " manly man ".
Pfft! Manly man my ass, he still acts like a 5 year old.

My mind started to drift away about that girl.

Kim JaeHoo... Have I ever...

Shit.

*TBC*