#2

Your POV:

It's lunch time, FINALLY!

It was my favorite, me and Jisoo would always go to the lunch room together and hang out with the rest of his friends, they call their little group "seventeen".

That name is so cute, lol.

I was waiting for Jisoo outside our classroom because he packs up so late. I stared at my feet and I saw Jisoo laughing with another girl. My heart broke. I looked at him and he stared back at me.

"Oh, Y/n, I want you to meet my new friend, JaeYeon, JaeYeon, this is my childhood friend y/n."

She didn't seem that nice, she had a pretty face, but her personality seemed fake.

"Hi.. I'm JaeYeon, nice to, um, meet you."

She even had a disgusted face on, am I some sort of alien with a disease or something?

She even hesitated to shake my hand, but then she refused to.

"Y/n, right? Well, me and Jisoo will be hanging out today so, he can't be hanging out with you and you're little boy group."

That wasn't nice. Jisoo seemed fine with it. I stayed silent and looked at Jisoo, he was staring at her. He never looked at me that way before.

"O-Ok, see you ar--"

She didn't let me finish my sentence and just walked off. Rude. Jisoo was following her, clinging his arm around her. I didn't like the scene.

'Ignore it. Ignore it.'

I walked to the lunch room alone. I saw all of the 12 boys there. I walked up to them and sat down next to Hoshi between Jeonghan.

"Something wrong y/n?"

Hoshi asked me, my face was only blank, Hoshi looked at Jeonghan in concern, then they figured it out.

"Um.. Guys, we are going to talk to y/n for a sec, Dk, mind to tag along?"

Jeonghan said to them, they all nodded their heads and Hoshi dragged me out of the lunch room to the middle of the stranded hallway (which no one uses anymore tbh).

"Anything happen with Jisoo?"

Jeonghan asked while playing with my hair.

I shook my head no.

"Come on, it's written on your face, something's up, tell us, now."

Dk jumped in, I didn't know what to do, but I trusted them and spilled the beans.

"Jisoo was with another girl, I didn't like the way she was speaking to me, she's rude, and looks like one of those sluts, just saying. But Jisoo was drooling over her... I was, jealous, I guess."

Their eyes popped. Jaws dropped. (dayum I'm rhyming a lot)

"W-Wait.. do you know that girl's name?"

"Mm.. JaeYeon..?"

Hoshi rolled his eyes and threw his arms in the arm in frustration. What's wrong with him?

"Shit."

Dk cursed under his breath.

"That's the girl he was talking about! Hyung what do we do?!"

Hoshi told Jeonghan, he just stood their frozen.

"What do you mean guys?"

"That girl.. Is the girl he likes."

-TBC-

• Author •

YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE CLIFFHANGERS HAHA I LUV IT
ANYWAY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS POOPY ONE