#8

Your POV:

What felt like days felt like weeks. I stayed in my room for God knows how long.

Seungcheol hasn't even knocked once. I wonder where he is.

On to the present. I am sitting on my bed. Staring blankly at the ceiling. Ive gotten thinner, and paler. I had eye bags and I stink. well not that much just a little.

I turned off my phone. I was probably getting lots of notifications from seventeen.

I was also concerned on how Jisoo was, was he happy? was he sick? was he hanging out with JaeYeon? did he worry about me?

all these questions flew through my mind repeatedly. I'm probably so obsessive right now, thinking Jisoo only belongs to me... I mean, I love him.

The week where u gotta go back to hell :( [school]

Now Seungcheol has been worrying, he knocked on my door all night, I couldn't answer. I felt as if I lost my voice. He also couldn't open the door, cause I hid the keys to open locked doors, (mwahaha).

"Y/n! You better come out right now before I knock this door down!"

No response.

"Quit being like this!"

Still no response.

"You better come out! Or else I'm going to text Jisoo!"

is this some sort of threat? pfft, as if he is going to call Jisoo, and as if he is going to pick up.

"damn that kid."

ha, knew it.

after that I didn't hear Seungcheol's voice, he probably gave up and went to school, while I sit her, dying all alone.

then I heard rocks hitting my window.

over, and over, again.

That's when I opened the window.

Jisoo.

He crawled out of the window into my room. He saw me, and hugged me tightly.

"Do you know how worried I was!? Do you know how much I've missed you?! Why did you do this to yourself?! All because of me?!"

He cried out.. What does he mean by 'because of me'?

"Jeonghan told me everything. how you liked me, how you acted strange.. why? why?!"

I was speechless. he didn't let go of the hug. but then I weakly pushed him off.

"Why are you coming back, just now?"

I whispered with a weak voice.

"Do you know how much I love you?! You rarely cared about my feelings. All you wanted was JaeYeon!"

"Y/n.."

I never yelled at him like this before. he looked shocked. I looked at him, our eyes met.

thump

thump

thump

my heart was going at it again.

"I'm sorry y/n... but I just can't accept your feelings... I don't feel the same way... I don't love you the way you love me... I'm going to leave you. I'm happy around JaeYeon.. she understand me and loves me too... and I love, I love her..."

my heart broke, into pieces. my eyes were filled with tears. he then left. just like that.

he doesn't understand.. she is going to break his innocent, she, understands, him?? no! I understand him more! she hasn't been there all his life! she has never been there for him through hard times! she never comforted him! she never did anything!

I cried non stop.

I really feel like dying.

- TBC -

- m i s a k i-

at first I was like "oh this might be a happy fanfic!" but shit no it turned out to be a deep and dark fanfic. oh well. i feel like the ending to this book will be sucky.

(spoiler)

to the ending I'm thinking of wanting you to move and you haven't seen Jisoo for a long time, then years past and Jisoo got married with JaeYeon but she basically fucked another dude during the honey moon (HA LOL) and he got so mad. then he went to find you and you moved back to Korea and he apologized and bleh bleh... idk if I should make you love another dude and tell Jisoo to move on because you did or I should make u two have a happy ending IDK IDK I BASICALLY SPOILED SOME OF THE ENDING LOL