#5

Your POV:

next day....

all night the thought of that girl went through my mind.

'JaeHoo.. JaeHoo... and.. JaeYeon..'

Can they be sisters? no way! But.. how?

7:20am

I was walking to school, alone. Again. I missed Jisoo. I really do.

I entered the school gates and saw JaeYeon and... guess who, Jisoo.
She looked annoyed by him. To be honest he seemed really clingy with her.

But obviously, she acted so fake around him. He was smiling, blushing, getting closer to her.

The rage of jealousy and fire was burning inside of me, I wanted to beat the hell out of her. She deserved it.

"JaeYeon-ah, do you have plans during spring break?"

I overheard Jisoo talking to JaeYeon a few feet away from my locker. I acted normal, I didn't want to bother them so I acted as if I was invisible. But inside, I wanted to go up to her and slap her.

"A-Ah... no? Ah yeah no I don't."

She's lying Jisoo! Why can't you see that?!

"Yes! Does that mean you want to hang out?"

I didn't want to listen or see it anymore. I slammed my locker closed. Making a loud "CLASH" sound, catching everyone's eyes on me. All I did was glare them, and glare at JaeYeon, who wasn't looking at me but I just glared at her from the back.

My phone got a text.

New Message from: SeventeenCarat17 group chat:

thuglyfepuppy010:
y/n!!!!! mianheyo noona! our little group had a little thing that came up so you will be lonely today,, MIAN! Noona, you'll forgive me right?

y/n71203:
don't worry, Minghao. It's okay, but is everything alright?

divakwan#queen:
well, sorta, we'll tell you later on, we gotta go. Bye~

After that I turned off my phone and walked to class.

"Ugh, I'm alone today, but I wonder where Seungcheol oppa is, is he with the group? Probably is."

I whispered to myself, I probably seemed strange.

As soon as I was going to walk in I saw JaeYeon cuddling and hugging Jisoo, she was on his lap. Where is the knife?

'Don't... Don't...'

I turned back, and walked to the rooftop. I rarely care if I miss class, I'll get away with it. I just can't stand to see them together.

I walked up the states and entered the rooftop. The cool breeze blew through my hair.

I sat on the edge of the rooftop (don't worry, it's safe, unless you fall and die).

My feet were dangling. I kicked my feet back and forth.

Spring break is coming soon, he'll probably have plans with.. her.

*TBC*

- Author -

OH (Sehun) THE CLIFFHANGERS
HOW MUCH I LUV
HEH