Chapter 1

Hey well, this is the first offical chapter of this story. Gah, I love this idea and it will do great things. And the begining of the story is mostly Harry's POV. As will the book be mostly filled with Harry's POV.

Have fun reading and if you think this is  good idea, then vote.

~The Writer

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=

Harry's POV.

I lie on the bed and she comes rushing towards me.

"Raww! I totally scared you!" She giggled. Oh how I loved her laugh.

"No one can scare me!" I boast. She smirks.

"We'll see about that.." She looks at me with a smug look. I shrug and kiss her forhead. I brush her brown curly hair out of her face and she blushes.

"I love you," I say and she smiles at her lap.

"I love you too," She says. She closes her eyes and I push my lips on her. Soft music in the background. Ed Sheeran sets the mood of happyness. I sing quietly along with the lyrics and so does she. I hold her tight and close my eyes. I peek open one eye and find her closing her eyes as well. I wonder if she's thinking the same thing I am.

Is this moment real, can someone so perfect be with me? I tug her hand into mine and go back to closing my eyes.

"Let's go outside." She says and rushes to our room. I look a her weird. It's snowing out there and it's dark.

I walk to our room without questioning. I find her already dressed in black leggings, boots and a cream white jumper. She tugs a beanie on and her brown curls fluff out. She looks at me smiling. I put on some jeans and sweater with black boots. We get outside and I sigh out. It's beautiful. I look behind me and she has a boom box. She presses play and Ed sheerans vioce blares through the black box. I smile at her and she laughs again. the moon light illuminates the snow and makes it shine. There was a tiny hill of snow and we both run toward it. I sniff because it's cold out here and I didn't bring my beanie. I  breathe out a puff of air and looks like smoke. she looks at me and smiles. I love that smile, it's soft, toothy, and true, not a fake smile but real one. She sees me shiver and tugs the beanie off her head and pullls it on my head full of curls. I fix it and thank her.

A slow Ed Sheeran song comes on and I put out my hand and bow my head.

"May I have this dance?" I ask her. She smiles at the ground and nods. She places her tiny hand in mine and comes to me. I put my hands on her back and waist. She puts her hands on my neck and shoulders. A particular curl always sticks back onto her face making it look adorable, but I and up pushing it behind her ear. I look into her eyes. I can't quite say they're a certain color. they're brown but there are specks of green and blue here and there. And when she's sad, they turn a gray color. We sway back and fourth to the song and the snow crunches under our feet. My heart feels right whenever I'm with her. 

"I love you," I whisper into her ear. She's wearing diamond earing I gave her 3 weaks ago. It was for our anniversary. 3 years together doesn't seem that long but to us, it's everything.

"I love you too, Harry." She says. God, I love her voice. It's soft, gentle, and she can sing. I take her hand and fold my fingers into hers. They fit perfectly.

After the song ends we go back to the bank of snow, hand in hand. I sit down and set down my coat so she doesn't have to get her bum wet.

"Aren't you cold?" She asks me. She's always one to worry about others.