Chapter 15

Dahvie P.O.V.

I heard yelling from downstairs and it was Jayy. I ran downstairs and into the living room to see Jayy was asleep. He's having a nightmare. I started getting closer to him when I heard him yell something that I couldn't believe.

"DAHVIE I LOVE YOU PLEASE DAHVIE YOU HAVE TO LISTEN WHY CAN'T YOU HEAR ME I LOVE YOU PLEASE DON'T THINK OTHERWISE!"

I was shocked did Jayy really just say he loves me! Maybe I heard wrong maybe he said something else... right I should wake him up. I started shaking him lightly.

"Jayy wake up it's just a dream it's ok Jayy please wake up it's ok"

He started slowly waking up.

"Huh? D-Dahvie what's wrong?"

"You were having a nightmare and started screaming in your sleep"

"Oh did I wake you up?"

"Yeah but it's ok and I thought you slept in your room why where you sleeping on the couch?"

"I woke up and noticed nobody was awake yet so I sat down and watch tv until I fell asleep again and sorry for waking you up"

He's blushing aww...

"You said I was yelling right did I say anything in specific?"

Do I tell him maybe I shouldn't... No I will.

"Well um you did actually..."

"Really um well do you know what I said?"

"JAYY YOU YELLED DAHVIE I LOVE YOU PLEASE DAHVIE YOU HAVE TO LISTEN WHY CAN'T YOU HEAR ME I LOVE YOU PLEASE DON'T THINK OTHERWISE..."

I looked at him and well not only was he blushing like crazy but I couldn't see any emotion on his face.Maybe he didn't hear me I mean I did say fast.

"J-Jayy"

"I'm sorry Dahvie you hate me now don't you!?!"

"J-Jayy"

"I KNEW IT!?!"

Before I could tell him otherwise he ran upstairs crying.

"Jayy I could never hate you because I love you..."

I whispered this knowing that he wouldn't listen to me now. Why didn't I stop him? Why didn't I tell him how much he means to me? I stated crying just thinking of how hurt Jayy must be. How could he think that I don't love him. I started crying more and more eventually I felt arms around me and Haley asking me what happened.

"Haley Jayy said in his sleep that he loves me and I told him. I had the chance to tell him that I love him back but I couldn't because he yelled at me that I hate him and he ran off to his room. I blew it I should have told him how I felt then he wouldn't be in his room right now possibly crying his eyes out because of me. JAYY IS IN PAIN BECAUSE OF ME!?! IT'S MY FAULT!?!"

"Dahvie it's ok I can fix this trust me just don't cry please Dahvie don't cry"

I couldn't control my tears they just kept falling and falling. I got out of Haley's arms and ran up to my room and locked it. I didn't want to do anything so I just cried on my bed until I eventually fell asleep.

Haley P.O.V.

I couldn't believe Jayy told Dahvie that he loves him. Well kind of told him... I should check on Jayy. I walked upstairs and knocked on his door.

"GO AWAY DAHVIE I KNOW YOU HATE ME!?!"

"Jayy it's Haley can I come in"

Jayy opened the door and he had a tear stained face you could tell he had been crying.

"Sorry Haley..."

"Can I come in and talk to you?"

"Listen Haley if Dahvie sent you to talk to me please don't bother I already know he ha-"

I pushed him inside his room...

"Jayy sit and don't talk just listen!"

"Ok"

"Dahvie doesn't ha-"

"He does!?!"

"I said don't talk... like I was saying Dahvie doesn't hate you he.... he"

"He what?"

"Ugh I can't tell you I... I promised Dahvie I wouldn't... but he can you just have to talk to him"

"You wouldn't tell me what?"

"Jayy I can't tell you I promised"

"Then why bother talking to me if you can't tell me WHAT'S THE POINT IN THAT!?!"

"Jayy don't yell at me"

I got an idea if I put then both in the same room they'll be have to talk to each other...

"Haley I'm not going in a room with Dahvie"

"Did I say that out loud?"

"Yes you did actually"

"oops"

I grabbed him by his arm an yanked him outside until we got to Dahvie's room door. I knocked on it and tried keeping Jayy next to me.

"Dahvie please open the door it's Haley"

I didn't hear a response so I knocked again.

"DAHVIE IT'S HALEY OPEN THE DOOR!"

No response again. I let go of Jayy's arm and tried opening the room.

"It's locked... DAHVIE PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR ARE YOU OK DAHVIE PLEASE ANSWER ME!"

I turned to Jayy and saw that he was shaking...

"Jayy are you ok?"

"Huh? Oh um kind of"

Jayy P.O.V.

Haley sounded like Dahvie in my dream and it's weird for him not to respond. I quickly ran to my room and heard Haley yell where are you going but realized that I had a key. I opened Dahvie's door and looked around his room. I found him on his bed and ran up to him. I released a sigh of relief when I saw he was breathing. I asked Haley if she wanted to go out tonight and do something but she said we should stay home tonight. I ate breakfast and stayed in my room until I eventually fell asleep.