Chapter 26

Jayy P.O.V.

I yelled after Dahvie and I wanted to run after him but I couldn't. All I could do is cry because I was so stupid for not stopping Jeffree, I was so stupid for not going after Dahvie this was all my fault and there's nothing I can do now because I can't seem to stop crying and go after my Dahvie. I love him but I let Jeffree take control I don't know what I was thinking but that's just it I wasn't thinking at all. I dropped to my knees and cried. I felt a hand touch my shoulder and a car pull up. I stood up and just... in a word exploded.

"What the fuck did you do Jeffree I just lost Dahvie and it's your fault why would you kiss me why would I let you kiss me this isn't just your fault I-I just lost the love of my life my other half and I couldn't even stop him all I could do is cry..."

and with those words I ran inside straight to my room locking the door behind me. I looked around and realized I haven't slept in my room or alone in such a long time. Of course that only made me feel worse and I layed down on my bed,crying myself to sleep from sadness and worry.

____(Jayy's dream)_____

I'm back at the foggy dark place. A dream I've had before but this time the fog quickly vanished and the darkness quickly faded to a city. I looked around and this city looked like downtown San Diego except of being the bright, pretty, full of people place it normally is, this looked more empty and I can see Dahvie. My Dahvie walking around looking for something or someone. He looked worried and uneasy. I was following him and it was as if I was right next to him except he for some reason couldn't see me even when I stood right in front of him. He just went right through me like if I was just a ghost! Dahvie walked up to some random guy and they were whispering to each other but I couldn't tell what they were saying. I got closer and saw Dahvie was buying woke kind of drug and he didn't look to happy about doing it. I tried yelling at him and I pleading him to stop. I guess he must have noticed me because he dropped it and started running away of course I followed him but so did the man. The man pulled out a gun and shoot Dahvie causing him to fall and for me to drop to my knees next to Dahvie. Tears falling down my face the guy took off running and I tried to hold Dahvie's hand which I managed to do, I didn't go through him! He looked at me and opened his mouth to speak pain visible through his eyes.

"J-Jayy you c-cheated on m-me how could y-you I thought y-you loved me"

Tears started to go down both of out faces and I was in pain for not being able to stop him. I would've taken the bullet for Dahvie but I couldn't and now my Dahvie was slipping away.

"Dahvie I can fix this please stay with me I'll call an ambulance or something"

I pulled out my phone and started to dial the number.

"Dahvie how could you think I don't love you the kiss with Jeffree wasn't me he kissed me I-I tied stopping him b-but he wouldn't let me I'm sorry Dahvie"

Dahvie took my phone and ended the call. He pulled me down and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back and cried harder once he stopped because I knew my Dahvie was gone forever. The tears were blinding me and I held him there crying and yelling...

"Why didn't you let me save you Dahvie you are my other half without you I'm nothing how could you leave me how could you think I don't love you and now you'll never know exactly how I feel. Now you're with the angels above and I'll never get to hold you, kiss you, and tell you just how much I love you"

______(End of Dream)______

And with those words Jayy will wake up in an up coming chapter.

I know I'm sorry Jeffree ruined the Jahvie by kissing Jayy /.\ I wrote it and I'm mad.

This is my way of making up for not updating. Three chapter one day! Thank you to those of you patiently waiting for my update and with summer coming soon maybe I won't neglect the story that much. Comments would be nice I like reading the few I have and if you can vote I'd appreciate it.

Dahvie's P.O.V. will most likely be the next chapter and love you all my fellow SGTC.

-Kacey