Too Many Questions In My Head (Chapter 5)

*Jesy's POV*

"Jade. Wake up." I heard someone mumble. What the...? I looked up from my covers and saw Jade lying next to someone. "What babe?" The guy popped up. I couldn't see the figure so I flickered on my lamp quickly, glanced, and then quickly turned it off. The man who was sleeping with Jade was... Paul. I squinted my eyes and took a good look. I had two things running through my head. 

1. She's cheating on Harry. 

2. She's with Paul. The man who abused her and her best friend for years. 

I got up from my bed and walked over to them. "Jade wake up now, you little arsehole!" I screamed. She shot up. There's only two things that could have possibly happened. Either he raped her or she's drunk/drugged. "Yes?" She didn't slur and when I turned on the lights she didn't groan. She wasn't drunk. "D-Did he rape you?" She looked me dead in the eye. "No. He's my boyfriend." My jaw literally dropped to the floor. "Sorry Jade. I'm leaving. I have no idea how I'm possibly gonna live with two crazy people!" I screamed. I got my hoodie and bag that I never unpacked before walking out of the house. No. Rephrase that. Running out of the house. I called Perrie but she didn't pick up. "Jesy! Wait! It's gonna rain! Come back! I'm sorry!" Jade reached out of the window of the car she was in and pulled on my arm. I yanked back and ran towards the alleyway. I checked around me and then kept running until I found a hotel. "Hi. I have 100 pound. Would that be enough for a small room?" She nodded and gave me the key. Room 107. Why does that sound familiar? I walked up the stairs slowly and walked into the room only to be greeted by another creature. "Didn't tell you there would be a roomate, did they?" I quickly shook my head and put my bag down. "Who are you?" He came closer. I backed up. He came closer and closer and I backed up utnil I tripped over the leg of my bed, causing me to fall over. He towered over me. "Miss me?" He whispered. I shivered. It was Calum. What is he doing? Why is he doing this? Isn't he gay? Is he going to rape me? Is he drunk? What's he doing? There were so many question running through my head. I realized when the light came closer that it wasn't Calum...

__________________

Hellur! Sorry I haven't updated lately. i've had this chapter on Draft for so long. LOL. But anyway, sorry bout the cliffhanger. I just had to. :)