We Both Do Time (Chapter 6)

"Hi Jesy." I gulped. "J-Jason?" He nodded. "You're such a smart girl." He caressed my cheek. "Get away from me, you freak!" I screamed. I pushed him off and grabbed my things. "You bitch! You never old me that I had a drunk guy as a roommate!" I screamed at the attendance lady. She just shrugged. I ran out of there and to the Cinema. I sat on a bench outside and watched as the cars drove off before drifting off to sleep. Bad idea. 

*Two Hours later* 

*Jade's POV* 

I left Paul in my house while I went to go look for Jesy. I got into my car and immediately drove away. I drove around the whole city before stopping by the alley next to the Cinema. I heard muffled crying. "Jesy?" I screamed. All i got was a muffled scream. "Jesy!" i screamed, and ran to the huddled up figure. She had no clothes on and she had bruises up her legs. There was a not next to her body. I lifted her up and put her in the back of my car, with a blanket over her. I read the note carefully. 

To The Rest of Little Mix, 

I can' believe you believed and trusted me. This was all Paul and Calum's plan. Yup. You read right. CALUM. He and Paul have been after all of you girls for a while. Be careful now, Jesy was #1. You're next. Kisses! 

-Jason 

He raped Jesy. Oh My God. I rushed into the car to the hospital. I knew I shouldn't  have trusted them. And I slept with Paul. Oh No. I'm in trouble.