Still Sick Inside (Chapter 4) ~Part 1

JADE'S POV

Jesy has been flirting with Jason ever since we met him. Today was my mother's wedding so I invited the girls to bring dates. Jesy was bringing Jason, Perrie was bringing Zayn, Leigh was bringing Louis, and I was bringing Harry. And of course the rest of the boys were coming too! Jesy was in the shower while I was about to do Perrie's hair. "Okay, Per. What would you like?" She smirked before saying "An updo but leave curls at the hairs on my neck." She smiled. "Let me guess, that's Zayn's favorite hairstyle?" I laughed, grabbing the straightener and curlers. Perrie and Leigh were already dressed and ready. I just had to do their hair and makeup, plus get in the shower. I heard the shower turning off and then I heard talking. 

"Paul, I can't. You hurt me. It makes no difference you're still sick inside!" She screamed. Perrie, Leigh, and I exchanged confused glances before listening in. The phone was on speaker. 

"Jes, can you listen? I'm outta jail and I want you back, babe." He sounded drunk. Perrie whispered the same thing to Leigh and we all nodded. He was drunk. 

"You're drunk you freak!" She screeched before I heard the phone line end.

I went straight back to Perrie's hair and she went back to her nails as did Leigh when Jesy came in. "Per, you're gonna look gorgeous!" I gushed. I finished her and Leigh's hair in record time before hopping into the shower. I hummed DNA as I washed my body and hair. I shaved and finally stepped out. I wrapped a towel around my body before slipping on my underwear, dress, and earrings. I quickly put my hair in huge ringlets and did my makeup with a little bit of blush, mascara, and eyeliner. The eyeshadow was blue. I quickly walked out. Jesy has straightened her hair and put berets around the front. I smiled before doing my nails and slipping on my heels. As we arrived, we saw all the boys including Jason talking and laughing. We walked over to them and Jason slipped his arm around Jesy. I saw a familiar figure in the best man seat. "U-Um, Jes, is that P-Paul?" I sputtered. Her glance followed my pointed finger and she froze. "It is." She whispered. I quickly held her and hugged her before stepping to the Bride's Maid Room. She stayed frozen for minutes after until she rushed to the bathroom, probably to puke.