Chapter Three: Prison Break

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE BEYBLADE CHARACTERS, ONLY THE PEOPLE I MADE UP

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey guys, finally got the third chapter out. Sorry I didn't update because I didn't think anyone was reading this, but now I know there are people out there who actually want to read this! So thank you!!! I'm nearly done writing the fourth chapter, and I'll get that posted ASAP. As always, I don't mind constructive criticism. Please do tell me if I have spelled anything wrong. I have also written a dystopian one-shot, please check that out too!

Thanks,

Slytherin_Princess13 :)

GINKA'S P.O.V

I rubbed open my amber eyes as I stood up, I pulled out my phone and checked the time.

"7:30 AM," I whispered after stifling a yawn; I wasn't an early riser, I usually woke up whenever I smelled breakfast in the kitchen or whenever Madoka came to wake me up. I don't know about the others but I'm pretty sure all the guys woke up around 8:15-ish. I looked around and found that everyone else was still sleeping. Madoka was hugging a pillow while sleeping, Hikharu had her blanket pulled over her head, half of Hyhoma's body was dangling off of his bed, Benki was snoring away, Kenta was curled up into a little ball, and Kyoya has curtains drawn around his bed; Tsubasa was the only one who seemed to be sleeping normally. After stretching out a little I decided to go to the roof and think. Not only about my prize, but also about a weird dream I had last night, fresh air should help me think more clearly.

As more time passes the less details I can remember about my dream; I remember there were bladers, and they had a friend, no they had a partner, yes, a partner, and the bladers were teaching their partners how to beyblade. I only recognized two people in my dream, Doji and Ryuuga, but they weren't teaching anyone. In fact, Doji was a leader of this Dark Force, he was out of the hospital and looked much better than when I had seen him last. Apparently he had a blading accident during Battle Bladers with Ryuuga, Ryuuga! He was there helping Doji, but Ryuuga was more of a lieutenant because he did more beyblading and capturing of other bladers. I think is was some sort of a game, the bladers had to survive and the Dark Force had to try and capture them. This seems kinda like the movie last night, but I just can't remember anything from the movie. I should have paid more attention, but I was too busy with my prize...ugh...the prize...the prize! If my dream was made into a real competition then anyone who wanted to participate would be able to, even Ryuuga and the rest of the Dark Nebula. This is perfect! I should just go tell the others now, but they're probably still sleeping; I can definitely hear Benki snoring. I let out a sigh of relief, I had finally figured out my prize. I took in another deep breath, I smell something delicious, my tummy rumbles, breakfast! That means everyone must be awake!

When I reentered the house I saw Madoka was, indeed, preparing breakfast. It wasn't a batch of burgers, but it was a stack of beyblade-shaped pancakes. I walked into the living room and saw Hikharu waking up Hyhoma and Tsubasa, while Kenta was Trying to wake up Benki, which was unsuccessful of course.

"Good morning guys!" I said as i greeted them.

"Morning Gingka, where were you? I have never seen you wake up early, except that one time Madoka threatened to never make food for you again," Tsubasa said as he walked towards the bathroom.

"I was just on the roof, thinking," I explained as I walked into the kitchen and took a seat at the round table.

"Thinking? About what Gingka?" Madoka asked me as she flipped another pancake.

"About the...er...about the prize, and I think...I think I know what I'm going to wish for." I said tentatively.

" WHAT? You're telling me this now?!?" I cringed at the volume of the voice. "Well don't keep me waiting any longer!" Madoka exclaimed.