8.9. Tender Love? - Part 1

Hi guys... the final sub-chapter of chapter 8 is FINALLY HERE! It's a quite long chapter with many events and characters playing their roles in various scenes. To prevent you from being overwhelmed, I decided to split it up into 2 parts. As for now, I can only update the first part. So, enjoy~ ^^

____________________________

Operation Day 1

Location: Kang Jaehyun's Hideout at 8: 08 p.m

"Hey boss, the kid is here," Jongin said as he strutted towards the wall near the couch which was being occupied by Kang Jaehyun, his current boss – owner to be exact. Taking time to his own pleasure, he yawned and leaned his back against the wall with hands folded over his chest.

Seeing how Jongin acted so casual around him, Jaehyun smirked. "Good. Bring him in."

Being an obedient lackey that he was, Jongin gestured a lazy two-finger salute before he whistled, signaling his new underlings to do the job. Soon after, as anticipated, the underlings came into Jaehyun's private room in his factory-like hideout while dragging three people wearing the very deep frown on their faces.

"Yah! Let me go!" The first hostage shrieked. It was Hana covered in her boyish style and a fake identity of a boy named Ace. With hands tied on her back, she struggled so much, nudging and kicking the guy holding her upper arms so tightly. But surely, those were just futile attempts. Jaehyun's boys were all skillful in martial arts. Their strengths wouldn't be easily defeated by a little girl like Hana. Most of all, the one holding Hana was the one fighting Jongin the last time. He was surely one of the exceptional ones in his group.

"I took her minions too." Jongin explained as soon as he saw Jaehyun knitted his brows, looking a bit confused seeing two extra people behind Hana.

"Oh, I see. But, I guess one of them is missing, right?"

"You're right. The smallest minion is kind of sick, and I don't kidnap sick people. That's troublesome."

"Okay. I don't need him anyway."

"Hyung! What's this all about?" Hana yelled at Jaehyun at the top of her lung. It was supposed to be a mere acting, but Hana hated it so much when someone touched her in a rude way, and so her sore expression just came out naturally.

"Now, now... calm there, little brother." Jaehyun got up from his seat to approach Hana. "Untie his hands, Taeyong," he instructed.

"That's better." Hana scoffed as she kindly shared the boy her infamous death glare.

"Sorry for dragging you here, lil bro. I don't mean to hurt you." Jaehyun smiled mischievously as he noticed Hana pouting his lips in annoyance.

"I actually see it in a totally different light." She pointed out. Bitter expression was still plastered on her face.

"You're so cute when you're upset, brother."

"Am I?" Hana rolled her eyes.

"Anyway, I take you here with a good reason."

"Yeah, you'd better have that."

"I just want to let you know that I am your real brother." Hana faked a deep frown after hearing Jaehyun's confession.

Noticing Hana's expression, Jaehyun explained further. "We are blood-related Ace."

"Oh... that's just so random, hyung. I only came to you another day to learn business, not to expect you to be my real brother." Hana shrugged.

"Isn't it like a destiny? We just found each other through coincidental meeting." Jaehyun smiled meaningfully. On the other hand, Hana just shook her head, showing as if she didn't buy what Jaehyun said.