8.7. Don't call me baby, just love me right.

As soon as he arrived at the promised place, Jongin could not help but frowned. Well sure the place was convincing enough to be called gangster's basecamp. Particularly because it was an abandoned factory with less lighting and unnecessary graffiti on the gray wall which were mostly pictures of skulls and some gangster's mottos or more like their most favorite cusswords. But, the thing was off with the people gathering there. Jongin expected the gangsters would be a bunch of bulky men with muscles and strong yet "quite ugly" facial features like those he had always met when Jaehyuk put him in charge. However this time, Jongin had to admit that most of the members were all quite good looking. Some of them had pretty faces even. Evident from their outfits, mostly a combination of dark trousers topped with untucked white shirt with sleeves rolled up to their elbow, some of them probably even younger than Jongin. They were more like high-school bad boys seemingly.

"You're late. You've pissed off our boss." A boy in hoodie and ripped jeans who just could not stop chewing his bubble gum stepped up to welcome Jongin's coming. He then smirked afterwards hinting that something bad was going to happen when his boss was upset.

"My bad." Jongin just shrugged. To him, the boy's threat was not alarming at all. He knew, things were just never meant to be good in this kind of business – crime business that was.

"This way." The boy led the way, taking Jongin into the building where more young gangsters were all standing lazily with eyes fixed at him as soon as he stood at the center of the hall.

"Where's your boss?" Jongin asked the guide-boy as he adjusted his black snapback and mask covering lower part of his face, overly conscious that all people in the room were curious with his real identity.

"You're late for twenty minutes and forty five seconds." The right side of the hall was suddenly lit up with lights showing the man sitting casually on his comfy single-couch with two gangsters guarding on his right and left side. No mistake, this person must be the leader of the gang. Strangely enough, this man was wearing mask just like what Jongin did as if he indeed intended to hide his identity as well.

"If you've done counting, why don't we talk business now?" Jongin casually strutted towards where the boss was seated, only to stop half-way thanks to the guide boy who gripped him by the shoulder soon after. "Just tell me what you want and hand me what you've got. I can't stay long here. My boss is not gonna be pleased." Jongin continued as he shook the boy's hand off his shoulder.

"You're not getting away from my place that easily." The boss said firmly. And only with that cue, all the gangsters immediately got closer to where Jongin was stood. They made sure to get Jongin surrounded and had no way to escape as they were all holding knives and wooden sticks ready to attack Jongin anytime if he tried to make unexpected moves.

"You can have what I've got here." The boss held up a brown envelope. "But, you'll have to win the fight." He then smirked as a guard standing in his right side walked towards Jongin while tilting his head to the right and left and stretching his arm muscles ready for a fight. "Enjoy... hope you're not dead in the process."

"So, you want my death in exchange for that thing?" Though his match partner had been approaching, Jongin ignored him and talked back to the boss instead. He seriously wondered what kind of thing could cost his life.

"Yeah. And Jaehyuk have agreed to that too." Noticing this new information, Jongin widened his eyes in surprise. Jaehyuk never told him a thing about fighting and handing over his life to this gang. Well, technically Jaehyuk would never tell him about that though. But, considering himself being Jaehyuk's favorit man, it was quite strange for him to be sacrificed only to get something from this gang leader. If it already came to this point, then that "thing" must be very much precious to Jaehyuk, Jongin thought. And therefore, he had to get that "thing" no matter what happened.