Chapter 3: Intervention

Tokyo Settlement, Area 11

A military plane touchs down on an empty but guarded runway. As soon as the plane stop, a man surrounded by 3 soldiers walks away from it while the others, unload military equipments from the plane.

"So, this is Tokyo. So much have changed from the past 7 years?"

"Yes and please get moving, Vonrino-sama. His highness are waiting for you.", voice a formal dressed woman who looks like in hurry.

"Please, do address me as Keira.", he smiled at her words and proceed to meeting with his highness, the Viceroy of Area 11 and the 3rd Prince of the Holy Britannian Empire, Prince Clovis la Britannia.

Kyrul Roze or now goes by name, Keira, learnt about the Britannian Empire where they actually existed for a very long time ago but didn't appear in his country's history book. He learnt as about anything basic that he should know. From the heirachy of the Britannian monarch to the history that he had lost from the past 7 years when he was put into sleep.

---

Somewhere around Tokyo Settlement

Bodies of soldier and scientist are lying around on a concrete floor. Bath in blood of theirs. Not far from there, a red Glasgow loaded the big truck with a big spherical container. According to their intel. It's the poison gas container.

"Kallen, are you finished with it?", asked the man with a spectacle. The trucks are ready for depart to it's designated location plus, with the gun fight from the earlier, it should alert the guards sooner or later.

"I'm done with the container, i just need to park my knightmare back at the back and we're off to go.", reply the spiky long red hair girl named Kallen. For a resistance group, she looks young and didn't suit at all for this field but her skill is needed.

With the Knightmare park, the truck flees away from the scene and onto the road.

"I just hope we'll get this over without a fight with those damn Britannian."

---

Ashford Academy

The bell rung marking lunch time for the school. Students slowly walk away from the classes and off to rest their mind.

"Hey Lelouch, same routine again today?"

"Yes, a nobleman challenge me. Though I'm only there as a substitute.", the tone are calmer and cold for a boy. He didn't like to gamble but he did that just to embarrased noblemen who held their pride high. Despite a Britannian himself, he despise that.

---

Viceroy's Palace, Tokyo Settlement, Area 11

As a luxurious car stop. Keira appeared from the vehicle in a black fashionable tuxedo. It's a normal dressed for the rich and famous Britannian. All eyes on him as he walks to the main hall where he'll be meeting with the prince regarding the package. He can heard the whispers that are direct to him, both positive and negative but he could careless about that.

Arrived, it appears that Prince Clovis is giving a heart breaking speech about recent the recent attack from the Eleven-branded-terrorist. After he's done, it appears he is only acting, which he boasts to the other nobles gathered where he transmitted from. This was taken a back for Keira. He never saw anything that has makes him disgust so much as this but still, works needs to be done. He just need to play along. For the record, this is why hates politician.

"It's a nice day isn't, your highness.", Keira are happy to meet with the prince and dealing with him. Though it's not the real Keira. Just the mask.