Chapter 6: Normality

Ashford Academy Boys Dorm

The sun are rising from the horizon. School hall are quiet during the dark light but it'll wreck in havoc in a couple of hours or minutes to come. Student in the boys dorm of Ashford Academy already woke up. Some are getting ready for today's class, few actually still in their bed of dream.

The alarm clock already ringing, asking to have their user to get up. After several time of playing the annoying sound, he manage to get up from his slumber, infront of him sits a laptop, pausing a video of a soldier with a gun, directing towards a prince.

"Urgh. It's already that time?"

Water running non-stop as the boy showered himself to refresh himself after a tiring day, yesterday.

"I thought I will start my normal life as a student by next week, but today? It's a rush, V.V."

Mumbled the boy, Keira.

The thought of the video that he had watched ever since last night still haunts him. He heard all the conversation before one of them being killed by another. It's just merely two days after that event—

---

The sound of the gun wakes him up. He rush towards the white but dark hallway and follow his instinct, until he arrive to a big door and slam it open, only to find it was a security camera room that have sight on all of area inside the Prince Clovis's G1 Mobile Base. There're two suprising things inside. First, there're nobody inside. Second, by looking at the monitor, Prince Clovis are covered in blood. And lifeless.

Without thinking for another seconds, he immediately takes the security recording, keep it safe inside his pocket and rushes off to find General Bartley but only to tell that he heard a gunshot.

---

"Seriously, I'm glad Prince Clovis's door was locked from the inside, if not, I would've be accussed of murdering him. I've already told about this to V.V but not about the killer. I shall keep it to myself and what's more, the murderer are the one that Prince Clovis talked about, his thought-to-be-dead brother, Lelouch vi Britannia. Damn, I almost get a glimps of Lelouch's face but the room is dark but no matter, I could use this thing as a tool, who knows it might be useful one day. But still, there's one thing that bugged me—"

He thought to himself, he gets ready for a new life as a student but his real age needs to be hide for an apparent reason. He realise he didn't take a glance at the clock earlier and look at the numbers. He takes his things and slammed the door before lock it and rush himself to the class. He's pretty much late for the first period.

With blackcurrent-filled-jam bread still stuck in his mouth, he arrived safely but late. The teacher stops teaching for awhile and examine Keira from the top to the bottom.

"Oh, you must be Mr. Vonrino—"

'Yes, I'm Keira.", he immediately cut his teacher talks as he really didn't like somebody mention his surname rather than his. The teacher nodded and ask him to get him, still muching his unfinished bread, he swallow it and put his rush breakfast onhold.

"As I informed you earlier, we have a transfer student. Now come, introduce yourself. It's really been awhile since we've a transfers."

Keira took a step infront and words came out from his mouth.

"I'm Keira Vonrino Roze, please to meet you. I hope we get along."

He ended with a smile and many of them did the same back. There're some chatting and whispering, whether it's good or bad, he put it aside sits at the empty table at the far back, which he's the only one there. After that, the teacher don't waste any time and proceed on teaching the class.