Chapter 5: The Rage of a Demon

Subway warehouse, Shinjuku ghetto

The bloodbath are still raging on on the outside but silence conquered the warehouse after Lelouch gives a command to the soldiers to slaughter themselves and they did. By the newfound power that the beautiful green haired girl gives to him AFTER she'd been shot dead. Meanwhile, Lelouch still ponder why did the girl suddenly gave him this power. To make her one wish come true? What is it?

Suddenly, the thin warehouse wall burst and reveals a Sutherland. The Factsphere Sensor, an advance camera that relay live thermographic images and data to the pilot, scan the area. The pilot, one of The Purist faction, Villeta Nuu, suprised that there's only a surviving student in that warehouse of massacre. Even the Britannian soldiers are killed.

All of them.

Villeta immediately question the kid and fire a warning shot after the Lelouch refuse to talk. He then command Villeta to come out but there's no effect. Meaning his Geass power only works with direct eye contact. Knowing he would be in trouble if he don't do what she said, he put up his hands up.

"My name is Alan Spacer. My father's a duke.", a blantant lie coming out from Lelouch but Viletta buys it.

"Nobility?"

"My I.D card is in my breast pocket. After you confirm who I am, I'll request your protection."

After those word, the Knightmare are powered down and as Lelouch expected, she do what he planned. Lelouch do have a trick to show.

"Now then, hand your Knightmare to me."

Just after she comes down from the Knightmare, she gets Geass by Lelouch. She gave the key and the codes for the Knightmare start up before blast off from there towards the battlefield. Only to realise she's outside with her Knightmare gone after minutes passed.

---

Medical Transport

"So, are having a bad day?"

The usually carefree tone, Lloyd Asplund, awakes Suzaku from his deathbed. He's suprise to see that he's still alive and only gets a minor injuries rather than seeing the white light of heaven.

"Looks like you miss a chance to go to the heaven, Private Kururugi."

"I did? Where am I?", Suzaku tries to get up but it's a bit tough for him because of the wound.

"Ah, we're still in Shinjuku Ghetto.", Lloyd replied and then Cecile join in.

"With Prince Clovis nearby, this probably the safest place anywhere."

Cecile is right. The transport and the G1 Mobile Base are heavily guarded by ground unit. Both foot soldiers and Knightmares. Not to mention there're automate guns on the G1, which can cover almost all angle and large area of it's vicinity.

"This what save your life, Mr. Suzaku. Is it a keepsake?"

Cecile show a round-shape hard object which happens to be a pocket watch. There's a hole on the right side which save Suzaku from his death.

"Yeah. Very."

"You Elevens believe in Gods living inside of everything. Even object, don't you?", jokes Lloyd but Suzaku didn't feel offend at all but instead asking for his friends, Lelouch but he immediately cuts it out as both Lloyd and Cecile won't even have a clue about Lelouch.

"What's the latest on the situation?"

"Looks like the poison gas has released. Massive Elevens casualities reported but they haven't got the perpetrator yet."