Chapter 4

Emma

"Forest!" I yelled from across the hallway. He looked toward me with a sad expression on his face. "Forest wait up!" He waits and I catch up to him.

"Hi" I say giving him a hug. He awkwardly hugs me back and I back up.

"I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. Have you been ignoring me?" I joke. He laughs but his eyes tell that he has.

"Of course not." He smiles.

"Okay well Taylors throwing that party. Your still in?"

"Yeah... I have something. I'm uh... going to Vermont with my family."

"But we said we said we were going weeks ago." I give him a pleading smile.

"Well it is my family." He checks his phone. "I have to go."

"Okay. Bye." I frown. "I'll see you Monday?"

He nods and walks away without giving me a hug. Thats unlike of him. He is the most affectionate person I know. He must be really mad at me.

I go up to my locker and grab my books. I shut it and almost jump ten feet in the air. "Hey." said smirking Daniel.

"Oh my god Daniel! You just scared the crap out of me."

"Language." said a fat old lady walking by. She glared at us like we were some juvenile delinquents.

I laughed and Daniel laughed too. The old lady threaten us with another glare. I stopped laughing because last thing I want is a mad boyfriend (which I already have) and a detention slip that would ruin my perfectly good record. Daniel is still cracking up. He finally stops and looks up his eyes still filled with laughter. "So I might of overheard you and Forest talking about a party. Is it the one at Taylor's?"

Oh shit! He going to be there! I thought. "Yeah but I'm thinking I might not come. Without Forest I don't want to go."

"Even if I'm going?" he said lifting up an eyebrow. I laughed and walked away.

"Come on M. You haaaaaaavvvveeee to come. You can't just go around being depressed because your boyfriend is in Vermont. Jesus, Josh is half way across the country and do you ever see me complaining." Cici said putting on heels and stuffing beer into her purse.

"Better yet, Niall is half way across the world." Olivia said putting on earrings.

"Yeah yeah" I said "I guess I'll go." Olivia and Cici squealed while Nina walked in.

"Well you all know I'm not going." Nina said sitting on the bean bag in Olivia's room. Nina has never been to a party in her life and will never ever probably go.

"Nina, your going!" said Olivia grabbing Nina's ankles. "Emma, grab her arms. We are going to bring to the car." Nina yelled and kicked the whole way to the car and quickly Cici sat on her so she wouldn't jump out.

"Wait! I forgot something!" Olivia yelled jumping out of the car. A moment later, she was stuffing something in the trunk.

"Are you stuffing a man back there?" I asked.

She laughed. "No I'm just bringing my date. It's my cut-out of Niall." We all laughed and Cali smiled driving us to the party. Ed Sheeran came on and Nina screamed bursting all of our ear drums.

Every window was lit up inside Taylor's house and there were all different colored Christmas lights strung across the house. Some people were there already and we went inside to find drunk Taylor on the couch next to her cat.