chapter 8

A/N
sorry this story has been a bit predictable but i will try and make some surprises happen. bieeeeeeee. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx =========================================================================================
Lara's POV
Charlie looked really unhappy for the rest of the day since Kian asked Aimee out. I sit next to him in science because we sit in alphabetical order and his last name is summers and he opened up to me saying it was like love at first sight for him. i thought this was very sweet and offered to help him in any way possible to get her to like him in that way.
>>>> After school <<<<
"this is the blue dress." Aimee said as she walked into my room with a sequinny strapless blue dress on. i thought it looked very fetching on her. it was 5:45 and her date was in 15 minutes we had been trying on dresses for her for the past hour and a half. basically since we got home.
"i think you should wear this one," i smiled weakly. i was still feeling bad for Charlie who was right now sitting at home, on his own, probably crying his poor heart out. "now lets do your make up!"
"can you do it for me?"
"yeah sure" i smiled again but this time with a little more confidence.
i ended up doing her winged eyeliner with pretty blue eye shadow to match her dress and pink lipgloss and the she was ready and scarily at that precise moment the door rang. i had told Kian to come to mine to get Aimee because i knew she was goanna beg for my help.
"I'LL GET IT!" i yelled at nobody because Aimee was straightening out her dress and beaming at her reflection in the mirror to try and gain confidence.
i opened the door to find Luke there, not who i expected it to be.
"hey whatsup?"
"Charlie's gone."
"WHAT!" i screamed at him
"yeah i went over to his dorm to check up on him and the door was open and his stuff gone."
"well were goanna find him as soon as Aimee has gone."
>>>> A very long hour later <<<<
Aimee was sitting on the bed texting her friends from her town and there was still no sign of Kian, or Charlie. this was very bad. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cursed to myself.
the door to my dorm swung open and Kian stood there with a bed head and ruffled clothes. like he had just thrown the on.
"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i shouted, probably spitting in his face.
"i was busy"
"yeah right. go tell that to Aimee"
"im so___"
"no sorry doesnt mean anything in these circumstances. you dont keep a girl waiting for a date. ESPECIALLY NOT AN HOUR!" i am so bad at keeping my saliva in my mouth.
"I'm sorry ok?"
"Sorry isn't good enough," I walked forward pushing him into the hallway "goodbye!" I slammed the door in his face. I then turned to face Aimee. "I'm so sorry Hun." We spent the night on the couch.