Chapter 6

Charlie's POV
When Aimee walked through into the kitchen this morning she started flirting with me like serious. she said "hey babe" it was weird. it took me a minute to comprehend it but i ended up saying "sup gorgeous." but then the weirdest thing happened. she kissed my cheek. i blushed a bright red and she sauntered off back into her room i suppose to get ready for school.
when she came back she was wearing a beautiful white top and skinny jeans. she had no make up on that was a big bonus because i hate girls who cake on as much make up as they can. it always looks really weird. i looked at her for a while before i said "you look gorgeous." it took ages to get out cuz i was like blinded by her beauty. i had this sudden idea to ask her out. "so you wanna go to lunch." but being me it tok me ages to get out. she said yeah but she then offered for me to sit with her friends Lara and Luke as well. i hope Luke isn't her boyfriend.
>>>> At lunch <<<<
Aimee dragged me towards Lara and Luke. Luke seemed to be annoying Lara because she had not the prettiest face on but when Aimee approached she practically jumped outa her seat to get away from Luke.
"AIMEEEEEEE!!!!!"
"Lara!"
"whos this? is he your boyfriend?"
"nope hes my roommate."
"cool," she turned and faced me, smiling. great another beautiful girl. i had really hit home with this school. "whats your name?"
"charlie. and i take it your name is Lara."
she blushed and smiled cutely. god shes teasing me.
"yeah come sit."  she was sitting down patting the seat next to her  for me to sit down. Luke glared at me but i was like. dude i want Aimee not Lara. but then he high fived me and said "we have hit home with the girls havent we."
i smiled. were goanna be good friends.
"uh yeah theyre really cute."
Aimee cleared he throat
"we are still here."
"oh i know" i added teasing her a bit.
luke butted in and said
"which one are you going for?"
i whispered this part so only he could hear it.
"Aimee. but dont tell her."
"good because Lara's mine"
"mate i ain't goanna stand in the way of that. shes cute but not my type." i smiled so he knew i wasnt goanna lay a hand on her.
i looked over at Aimee who at that moment tossed her head back and let out the most tuneful laugh ever.
"whatcha staring at babe?"
Lara looked content and smiled at me before returning to her conversation with Luke.
"you" i said before blushing.
"thats cute." she joined in with the blush i had started.
"what are you two love birds blushing about?" Lara butted in
Aimee was about to answer when this other guy came over to our table and said.
"hi my names Kian, i was just coming to comment on how beautiful this lady is." he pointed at Aimee who blushed even more and smiled. i looked over at Luke who was glaring at Kian for me.
"whoa why are you glaring at me? i dint do nothing" Kian said with an innocent smile on his smug little face. great it was the first day and already i had an nemesis.
"uh yeah you did." Luke curtly said. i shook my head vigorously
"what did i do?" Kian asked with a smirk
"nothing" i whispered.
"OKAY im goanna go now. unless beauty do you wanna go out with me tonight."
"yeah i do." Aimee said with a humongous smile on her face. i was the one who wanted to do that.
"but before i go can i know your name?"
"its Aimee."
"well then Aimee, see you tonight. will pick you up at 7pm."
she blushed and jumped up to hug him."