1. My Hate List

Hello peeps my first story on wattpad and I'm 16 so yeah hope you enjoy it's 2016 peeps 😂❤️
Love you all
Ps. For the mean people i own every right in this book you want to share your advices just pm me no rude and hateful comments or I'll do the same on yours... You don't make reviews if I didn't ask you too. Bcz that's rude. I know my flaws and I'm maybe not that much of a writer. If you don't like the story just remove it from your library and everyone would be happy.
.........................

Hey, I'm Hailey and I'm 15 years old or maybe 16 or 15 and a half if you want. That's right my last name is Geinstone it's kind of ridiculous. And let me tell you something... I'm the prettiest girl you've ever seen, I have green eyes and curly hair and pink lips and a beautiful little noise in the middle of my face. Huh! Yeah! Call me princess. But I'm not. The description above is my sister's, and she has a boyfriend you don't need to dream about her... Jerk!!

Simon (Noemi's boyfriend) is awesome and actually none of you can be like him, he's one of my best friends, but sometimes I just hate him I don't know why!

WHY?

Maybe jealous of him because he spends a lot of time with my sister, and when I say a lot it means a lot.....

Okay, they don't see each other every day, but they talk 24 hours all the day, no stop, no break...

I'm not sure about it, but I think there is a break when they are not talking they are sleeping.

So, when I'm at home there are three persons: me, myself and I....

Ou! I forgot there is a cute wall behind me.

Back to the description: well I'm the ugliest person on earth; I am always "THE" evil witch in the story, who transforms into a mermaid whenever she sees a guy just like Ursula "You can't get something for nothing" She has really good quotes. Yeah, that's me I'm a dreamy girl who is dreaming about collecting husbands so she can transform them into ugly plants. Ha-ha, I'm not that evil... Who is dreaming about a future husband to take care of her future children and that's it. I have brown skin not too much just like Vanessa Hudgens or Kim Kardashian... my hair black as the night, my eyes are really dark brown and I have pretty little lips and a nose... I don't feel like talking about my nose right now, people tell me that my nose is cute and other's get disgusted when they see it... umm it's not like Perla's but it has a little curve... And I wear glasses like my sister Noemi.

We're in summer! Yey! The end of it. Oh! And I hate being with my parents in summer.

Because they take us to their friends Anthony and Lucy they are a very cute couple and they have three children.

Two sons Georges and John and an evil little daughter Ciara. All of them are on my hater's list. My hater's list is too big that the paper doesn't handle a new one so I try to love them so that I can't use another paper and ink just because I hate people so I have to be good and do an effort. But that family, I can't it's too much for me to love them. And especially John, he is nice but I hate him so so much. And why I hate him because? Because our parents don't get the fact that we "don't love each other"

AT All

They always tell us to go to his room and chat, and that STUPID John always accepts "Yeah, sure why not." Yeah sure what the hell??

He's so nice that I sometimes get jealous of him. He let me sleep on his bed while he will watch over me or watch me I always think that he has a little crush on me an itsy bitsy teeny weeny crush...

And when I talk about it with Simon he always says "Hormones Hailey don't fall for them" Well I'm not because I hate them.

John always chats about stupid things that make me wanna sleep. He's actually 17 and handsome, he has brown hair and hazel eyes. I love his look, but I don't like his personality he's like a poor little kid who's abandoned or even adopted by other parents. Thinking about it I think he's adopted because he's special more than his brother or his sister. He has those stupid jokes stupider than Simon's. When I sleep he always sleeps next to me like I'm his only way to live. And my parents let me stay there and once they just left me in his arms like I was a teddy bear, and the second day I knew that I slept and my parents left while Lucy is planning for a beautiful day to go on shopping me and John "ALONE".

That's what we did and John suddenly said in the middle of the shop like I was his daughter "you don't have good taste in man's wear" And that's when I got crazy and left him like he was nothing in the store. We always fight those little fights. And actually this time I wasn't angry I was acting but I was too bored just to get the hell out back home.

And tonight he's going to say I'm sorry because his mama obliged him too. And all I can say is your forgiven. And then he is going to hug me and lift me up the ground. Just like my father do when I was 2 years old.

About tonight my freaking parents want us to go to Anthony's and this time I'm not going to close my eyes

AT ALL.