Chapter 7

It's seven o' clock past mid-day. I head towards the bathroom and lock the door. I grab my brown-ish caramel highlighted hair and put it on a bun.  I hop into the shower and take a soothing bath, relaxing all my muscles. I feel how the water runs down my body, carefully shaping it and dripping. I get out of the bath and wrap my towel around my chest. I look at the mirror and take my hairband off. My hair looks horrible, and I mean horrible. I look out for the hair curler on all of the drawers, nothing. I look down and I found a basket with all kind of hair tools. I grab it and I brush my hair to curl it. When I finish I get out of the bathroom with the towel around me. I just hope next time I'll take clothes with me 'cause I don't like this staring-at-me looks.

I walk to the counter and ask a lady where can I find new clothes since I've being using the same for a couple of days. She points out a door next to the bathroom and I thank her. I walk back and open the door. I see a bunch of t-shirts, pants, shoes and even underwear on display. I take a sixteen girl-sized yellow t-shirt and a fourteen girl-sized pants. I look out for some sneakers and I found a pair of white with black stripes Adidas. Perfect,  I'm ready. Wait...what about my underwear? I take a skin-color bra that matches my skin and a black pantie. Now we're ready. I get out of the room and head for mine. I lock the door and I dress myself up. At the bathroom, I found a deodorant and I got myself a new toothbrush. I lay down and close my eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hear a man's voice closer and closer every time. The man's voice is right behind my door and I hear a knock.

"Come in." I say in a clear tone of voice and the guy does. Oooh, it's my brother. Yay!

"Hey little girl!" He says patting my head.

"Hey big bro!" I reply.

"So, last time we talked you told me you didn't have your phone and well, here it is." He handed me a phone.

"Thanks. So, who should I text?" I ask.

"Um...well, your boyfriend don't you think?" He says crossing his arms. What the hell? I have a boyfriend?

"Do I really have one? I don't remember..." I say in the lowest voice possible- ashamed kind of like.

"Well, yes. He goes to the same university you do, he's super funny... I mean you should talk to him. His parents didn't let him visit you and well, he did came a couple of days ago but... he didn't get to see you. They told him you were busy doing other stuff." He explained.

"Oh shit, okay. Then I'll text him to come over and I'll explain everything." I say.

"Okay. Great."

"So, why did you really come?" I ask with curiosity.

"I wanted you to remember all, the stuff we did. Well, not remember but-um... tell you I guess." He said lowering his head down- kind of like sad.

"Hey, even though I don't remember, I'm sure I'll still love you." I laugh and so does he.

"But it won't be the same, since you don't actually remember." He said.

"I mean I guess, but we still have a lot of memories to make." I stand up and hug him. "Thanks for doing this. It means a lot. And don't be sad, I'll still be your lil sis."

"That's the problem. You being my sis." He answers and laughs.

"Not funny." I roll my eyes.

We spend all day together laughing, talking and even crying. We fixed the bond that was broken and made it into something even better. When he left, I texted Daniel-my boyfriend- to come over and he told me tomorrow would be a good day. Who knows what will happen?