I am a dragon in modern day well half human half dragon any way

My name is Koschei and I am 18 years old. I was a new to the year at the highschool called Saul Mitchell high school or as I called S.M high (did anyone peep that Ha)

As I walked into school for my first day of 12th grade year I right away headed to the office it was my first day back couldn't wait to find out if teachers had came back as well since I was a A B student I couldn't Wait to tryout for the football team
I bumped into a girl who shouted" hay watch where your going loser"

When in fact she herself looked like a loser with expensive nerdy looking glasses and with her exotic dark skin she was plump not skinny like most girls and not heavy set as I don't want to say fat either but she was big in all the right places probably DD 42 breast cup and a round ass not to much but enough to stick out and her eyes were hazel with a green ring surrounding the iris it was mesmerizing I was pulled from my thoughts with her waving her hand in front of me and her saying "Hellllllo any one there are you OK I swear your eyes just got so blue and is that a red ring surrounding the iris how cool".... I hadn't remembered seeing her last year then again I wasn't trying to talk to any on either all of a sudden I felt a draw to the girl in front of me like I wanted to kiss her make her mine even as well as protect her how weird she looked at me crazy "what are you staring at can you move already your making me late" I apologized and moved out the way as I followed her with my eyes the hallway which was now crowded with familiar faces as they watched the whole thing play out even though nothing happened expect for me staring at her I blushed at the thought of her.

I heard them start to whisper about how weird and annoying she was she was, using my dragon hearing I zoned on on one of the conversations
"she is super weird sometimes mean even "
"I know right "
"I've seen her around she is even in some of my classes all she does is some weird craft stuff doesn't even pay attention but yet she still has B's in class"
"Wow that's weird, isn't she fat and ugly to"
" she is so FUCKING nerdy and ugly looking I don't even know how people and her family put up with her "
" I know... "

I stopped listening to their conversation, any more and my dragon self would get angry and then there would be a problem so I walked away and headed for tryouts so I could ponder about the nameless girl,those stupid bitches were talking about and let off some steam.