Home to my parents part 2 Alana

****Alana****
I ran through the woods and talked with Terri. She started talking about we finally found him soon enough... I zoned her out and continued to our spot. I transformed back into my human Self. I was naked I decided to lay on a rock nude and sunbathe I look to the sky and watch clouds float by.

"it wasn't like anyone was around anyway right" so I leaned back and breathed in. I swore I smelled a faint scent of salted caramel and chocolate dipped apples my favorite treat. That my mom made when it was my birthday. And then I breathed deeply once again and then suddenly I heard Terri scream MATE. I looked around frantically saw nothing. I quickly changed into wolf form and disappeared in the tall grass. I smelled it again in a huge breeze and then I ran. I had sensed a presence on the rock but I saw nothing and I knew I wasn't ready to meet my mate yet so I had to run.

I arrive back home and turn back to human form and walk in. It wasn't uncommon for any of us to walk in nude. I saw my mom pull out a tray in the oven filled with hot chocolate chip cookies. I smiled she said without turning and stirring the pot of soup dinner will be ready soon. I heard my dad yell buttercup I shook my head a rolled my eyes I will never get used to that pet name even though he has been calling me it since I was a baby or so I've heard from my mother. I walked upstairs and grabbed a pair of shorts and sports bra and went to go see my dad.

Yep what's up dad nothing just give your dad a hug and kiss. Also do me a favor I'm to tired to go downstairs to eat could you bring me some food. yeah sure thing dad did you want dessert too. Yeah and my other dessert too I hear moms faint giggle downstairs my dad smirked. I rolled my eyes anything else yeah a scoop of my Vanilla ice cream to go with the cookie thank you. He turns back to the TV with a wink.

Well I think. I guess it's just me and mom I walked down to the bottom of the stairs she gives me a tray and I walk right back up and give the tray to my dad. Before heading downstairs myself and sitting at the the table oh wait..what am I doing? I shake my head at my silliness. I stand back up and go get a bowl and use the ladle to scoop some soup in a bowl I grab a cookie and sit down. I look at mom who had been watching me the whole time.

So she said what did you want to talk about. Wait how did u... I looked at her shocked. Motherly instincts as she cuts me off. so I tell her the story of how I ran into the boy and then later how I smelt my mate while running earlier. she looked at me shocked and asked why I ran from my mate I just looked at her through my hair and mumbled I wasn't ready. she said HUH say that a little louder I said I wasnt ready I blushed as I turned my head. Through my hair i watch her get up and walk around the table and grab my cheeks and said to look at her I continue to look away. She says look at me twice each time getting louder until I finally give. I look in her eyes and she tells me that tomorrow I better go back to that medow and look for my mate or else. I get better aqainted with him or her and apologize for running away yesterday. And if I don't find him I will go to the medow every day until I do.

I turn my face away and huff I cross my arms. Out of the corner of my eye I watch her roll her eyes and walk back to her seat and sit down and resume eating. I unfold my arms and start to push my picked over food away. But i think better of it because after all this is one my favorite foods and I love my mom's cooking. I scarfe down the food without a glance to mother I walk to the kitchen wash my dish. Then I search for a caprison before sauntering off to bed when I get to my room I was getting ready to jump in the bed but I realized I hadn't taken a shower. so I grab a holey t-shirt (in the comments tell me how many of yall like holey t-shirts I know I sure do!) And head to the bathroom I step in the shower and grab my shower puff and grab some orange blossom and cherry soap and lather it up and clean my skin. I rinse and throw the t-shirt on after grabbing my clothes and throw them in the hamper I walk back to my room and finally jump on it after a minute I take my big fluffy quilt and wrap myself in it. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

After a while I find myself in a dream in a medow full of roses and a man is riding on a white horse finally he arrives in front of me only to realize it's no prince just that boy from school. But then all of a sudden he morphs into a monster that I soon recognized as a dragon. I don't feel scared though I walk up to the beast and I touch it then I look down to see that I'm pregnant. I wake with a halt and I look around I breath a sigh and re wrap myself in the covers. And fall back into a dream less sleep.

Im sorry guys everytime I went to write someone or something distracted me hear it is finally next chapter should be within a range of 2 weeks
OK bye my lovelies mwa