school the next day

***Koschei***
As I flew to school I dived through the clouds slowly making them swirl. I looked down at the land to see the school approaching. I headed to the nearby forest and transformed and picked my way across broken branches to the nearby road. That led to the school I made sure the coast was clear. I couldn't see, hear, or smell anyone so I proceeded forward and made my way to the school.

I could've taken my truck [it's similar to Bella's truck in Twilight but instead of orange it's forest green and not rust at all looks almost like new] [ to all my past twihard friends] but I decided against it so I flew helps me think anyway. As I jogged to the school (bag in tow) I caught sight of the giant clock tower and realized it was to early 6:15 to be exact an hour early dammit ugh. I quickly swished my head back and fourth to see and smell if the coast was clear it was at first. I then noticed some popular strawberry blonde bimbo bombshell quickly sashaying towards me. With about half of her clique. I quickly turned my head all in different ways to see if she was really headed to me. Their was not a single soul around if so I would have glammer to look like me. Not even a place I could quickly hide and transform in.

So I hung my head in defeat listening to the clicking of her heels. The different pops of bubble gum from each girl In a symphony of pops echoed in my ears. I shook all over and could already tell exactly what would/could happen. I mentally rolled my eyes at the thought so I planned to except her and mentally break her down. So she'd go running to a sensitive guy and never bother handsome guys like me again. As she got closer I had formulated different and back up plans. I was planning going to give it to her real good one time and lazy and just plain sad for the rest of the time. I would mentally break her down with insults and mean comments and such. Maybe the occasional hit to turn her away from this way of life and turn her back to a normal girl. Who we already knew just secretly wanted to be loved.

She was almost their to me when I noticed a completely different scent. One that didn't have a soiled smell of innocence more like a field of wheat and strawberries laced with fresh cream from a cow. I couldn't get enough of the scent I followed my nose until i found her sitting on the steps of the school. Before I could reach her and I swear I heard the very word i was thinking. MATE! She basically flew towards me almost running over the clique that was headed towards me earlier. I gave her an astonished look before she jumped on me and we crashed to the ground.

I spotted the strawberry blonde girl she gave me and her a look of shock, sadness and anger until her expression turned into a smirk. Where I could tell she had an idea she turned the other way and I heard her say to the clique change of plans girls. They walked towards a hot pink convertible. I then focused on my mate who was now sitting on my lap looking down at me with debating eyes both looking at my neck and lips. I didn't know what to say so I stayed silent. I deftly peaked at the clock and saw that it still wasn't even 6:30 yet.

She got off my lap and pulled me up by my shirt I looked at her amazed clearly she wasn't human. I sniffed the air around her yet I still could not tell what she was a dragon, a werewolf, a vampire perhaps, maybe a faerie, I still could not guess. she helped me up and then started tugging me along nearly dragging me. Then we got to a car and you could say threw me in and got in herself. She put the keys in the ignition and started the car and we drove away. It was silent for a while I was getting ready to ask what her name was she beat me to the punch. She said that her name was Alana and she asked what my name was I said Koschei.
She nodded her head and then mumbled my name. We stopped by a big house and she basically took me by the hand and yanked me out the car and she dragged me along. To what I assumed to be her home I was to busy staring at her plump ass to notice that she was calling her parents. It swished back and fourth hyponoticly I didn't look up until I noticed shoes in my line of vision. I looked up and saw a female she smiled at me gently and introduced herself to me as Alana's mother which reminded me of my nurse who was always kind to me. I smiled back and a man standing a little ways behind her to the right was who I expected to be her father with Cheshire cat grin. He walks up to me slaps me on the back and firmly grips my hand and shakes it vigorously I felt dizzy from it. I can tell that they have already accepted me. I was excited even though I had no idea what was going on. I guess they read my expression and Alana's mother ask.