Chapter 3

Chapter 3
"Come on girls up up up," Emmy's mom said coming in to the bedroom that morning.
Emmy sat up,"Mom it is only 10 a.m." she whined and fell back down onto her pillow.
"Yes i know but we have a lot to do today young ladies." She said.
"What are l you taking about?" Emmy asked just i was starting to come back to Earth.
"You are starting school the day after tomorrow," Emmy's mom stated like it was obvious.
"And..." Emmy said.
"And....we need to go get all your supplies and clothes and shoes."
As i was sitting up Emmy's mom told me,"Oh and Mckenzie, your mom said she put some money in your bag so you could come with us."
"Oh okay i didn't know that but it is fine."i said in a tired voice.

Once Mrs. Lynn(Emmy's moms first name) git us both out of bed and down the stairs she let us sit in the living room while she went and made some pancakes for us.
We turned tv on and watched Under the Dome.

After a while, Mrs. Lynn called us for breakfast.
"Chocolate chip or plain," she asked
"Chocolate chip!!" Emmy and I said in sink. Chocolate chip was our favorite pancake.
"Thanks mom." Emmy said.
"Thank you Mrs. Lynn." I said right after.

When we were finished with our breakfast we were told to go upstairs and change...i took my clothes and my flat iron into the bathroom. After i was dressed i opened the door for two reasons: 1. So it didn't get hot while i was doing my hair 2. So if Emmy needed to come do her hair she could.
And i was right Emmy did come to straighten her hair( and it was also a little hot).
"Hey are you almost done with your hair?" Emmy asked.
"Ya why?"
"Can i use your straightener?"
"Ya i don't care but don't you have one?"
"Ya but it will take a while to heat up and yours is already heated up so it will just be faster." She explained to me.
"Ok"

When I finished doing my hair i went to grab my money out of my bag, and my phone buzzed. It was a text from Bryce.
Bryce: hey
Me: hey wrud
Bryce: nothin really, me and miles is about to go school shopping what about you.
Me: same, me and Emmy are about to go school shopping.
Bryce: maybe we will all see each other :)
Me: maybe:) so what did you and Miles do last night!
Bryce: we played truth or dare
Me: really we did the same..
Bryce: haha cool
Me: Did Miles ask who you liked?
Bryce: yes
Me: well tell me.
Bryce: but i don't really know if she likes me back.
Me: o come on just tell.
Bryce: okay but don't say i didn't warn you.
Me: you make it sound like i am gonna die.
Bryce: ok i actually uh might well uh like you...
Me: really?
Bryce:ya but i know you don't like me
Me: and why would you think that :)
Bryce: so so will you go out with me?
Me:sure why not
Bryce: ok well maybe we will see each other when we are shopping
Me: i hope so:)
Bryce: oh and since i am talking to you miles also likes somebody...
Me: who
Bryce: he likes Emmy.
Me: really because she likes him. Tell him to ask her out...
Bryce i did he said they are texting and he is gonna ask in a minute...well g2g see you later:)
Me: okay bye :)
I was putting my phone in my pocket when all of a sudden i hear a loud screech...
"Emmy are you alright?!"i asked running to the bathroom.
"Yes i am perfect...Miles just asked me out!!"
"Oh really? Well then if we are talking about getting asked out then... Bryce just asked me out to!!!:)
"Yay we will have to talk about this when we start shopping so we can get away from my mom" Emmy told me.
"Ok" i said
------------------------------------- chapter three is finished i hope yall like it...vote comment ENJOY!!:)