Chapter 5

Chapter 5
"Wake up Kenzie!" My mom screamed.
"Ugh" i said looking at my alarm clock.
It was the first day of school. I didn't want to get up but at the same time i wanted to see Bryce.

I reached over to get my phone to see if i had any messages. I had one, it was from Emmy.

Emmy: first day of school!
Me: ik!! I don't want to get up but i want to see Bryce:)
Emmy: same her i want to stay in bed but i also want to go see Miles!:)
Me: haha well i gotta go get ready txt u when i am leaving for school.
Emmy: ok ttyl!
And with that i pulled myself out of bed and got dressed. I put on some blue jean cappries, a pink cami, and a black cover up with my grey toms.
When i was done getting dressed, i went down stairs ad made myself a bowl of cereal! After breakfast i brushed my teeth and got in the car waiting for my mom. When she finally got came out to the car it was 7:15. I had 30 minutes to get to school. I still wanted to put my shelves in my locker though.
"Mom can you please drive faster i want to get my locker done before the assembly."
"Haha ok sweetie we will be there in 10 minutes."
"Ok."
Finally i got to school! I ran inside as fast as i could. I found my locker and Emmy had the one right next to it.
"Mckenzie!!!!" Emmy yelled.
"Emmy!!!" I yelled back.
"Where was my txt i never got one saying you were on your way."
"Sorry, i was in a hurry. I wanted to get my locker put together and..."
"And what?"
"And see Bryce!!!"
"Me too well except i wanted to see Miles."
"Haha we should sit with them in the assembly," i suggested.
"Ok well lets go find them and get some seats."
"Ok hold on just let me get this shelf in their...and..i..am..ready."
We left our backpacks by our lockers and headed to the gym. When we walked in the door we found Samantha and Liz, and the guys. We went to see if they wanted to come sit with us and they did. We went and sat down next o Samantha and Liz and...wait do they have boyfriends to?
"Um hey, liz who is this?" I asked in the politest tone i could.
"This is Trevor, my boyfriend. And why are you and Bryce holding hands?"
"Well because he is my boyfriend." I told her.
"Samantha, who is this?" Emmy asked.
"This is Collin, my boyfriend, why are you and Miles holding hands?"
"Well because he is my boyfriend." Emmy explained.
"O wow yall sit with us." Liz said.
We sat down and the assembly started. Basically what happened in the assembly was we were welcomed back and told it was gonna b a great year, the end.

After the assembly we went back to our lockers and compared our schedules. Emmy, Miles, Bryce, and I were all in a class together and that was really all we cared about. So we headed to our class. Me and Bryce sat behind Emmy and Miles.this year couldn't have started out any better!
-------------------------------------
Sorry i took so long updating!! Please vote