Chapter 2

~Taylor's POV~

I arrived at Starbucks 15 minutes later. Still freaking out over the fact that I, Taylor Alison Swift, may actually have a twin...

"Okay Tay, listen, so when you were born, your twin sister had difficulties and they didn't think she'd live. And we, at the time, couldn't afford all the medical bills that would pile on top of this, so we decided that if she lived through the first week, we'd give her up for adoption. Which yes, sounds rude, but we wanted her to live which we couldn't do with our money issues. Her name Mia Ray Swift. I don't know where or if she lived but apparently she did!" Mom said.

"And you never bothered to figure out is she was alive?" I asked.

"We did but since we put her up for adoption, they didn't give any information to us." Mom said, looking nervous for my reply.

"That's... Great! I need to find Mia then! Bye mom, love you!" I said, and in the blink of an eye I was out the door and back at the mall. I wanted so badly to write a new some about this but what would it be called? I'll figure that out later.

"I need to find a girl named Mia Ray Sw.... I mean Mia." I tile the lady at the front desk. "She's my twin." The lady at the desk asked for a Mia Ray to come up here, and a minute later, a girl stood at the front desk... Not a girl... Me/Mia/My identical twin sis.

~Mia's POV~

"Here Em. Just take fifty dollars and go to..." I started.

"No! You are the one who wanted to shop anyway Mia!" Emma whined.

"Oh alright. Here.... Let's go to some shoe store." I said. She smiled proudly and then started screaming, 'O MY GOSH' Multiple times. "What the heck Emma! What is wrong?" I asked her.

"T.. T.. Taylor Swift is walking out of the door as we speak, look!" Emma said.

"TAYLOR? Seriously?! Emma... She looks like she's in a hurry... I better not..."

"You have to! It's your role model!"

"And she has her own life. Let's go." I said.

45 minutes later I heard my name being called to the front desk while in Victoria's Secret. I told Emma to take the car home and she made fun of me for being in trouble. Oh kids.

"Yes?" I asked innocently as I walked up. Then the lady at the front desk pointed to behind me, where a open armed Taylor Swift awaited my embrace. I accepted the hug and kinda stared rudely at her. Not that I meant to be rude, just that I was in schlock.

"Hey sis! Oops, I may wanna explain. Mia Ray Swift, you are my birth twin sister." Taylor Swift said.

"That's... Awesome?" I replied. I was not processing this. So Taylor comes up to me and says we're sisters and I believe her? Well, why would she lie? She wouldn't. So that means... The pop star, Taylor, is my twin? That's amazing!

"Here, my... Well our mom will tell your adoptive mom. Just give us your number and then come with me. We have some catching up on. I'm so glad that I met you!"

I was enchanted to meet you.