Chapter 11

*Taylor POV*

I couldn't stop crying. We wanted the funeral to be soon so we could go back home soon. Her adoptive mom just found out about Mia being gone. Selena even cried.

Maybe I should've mentioned that Selena, Abigial, and Karlie are my best fiends. Along with Ed but he was busy... Anyway, they all were over a lot so they got to know Mia. They all cried too. Even Ed who saw her only 3 times because he was so busy with his tour. Austin took it harder than I thought. A lot harder than I thought. He was so upset he didn't eat for three whole days! We told him fasting wouldn't bring Mia back alive. Nothing would... I would still talk to Mia even though she couldn't hear me.

"Mia, they are moving you outta here today yay!" I said trying to be cheerful.

"Mia I miss you, a lot. Your gonna be home though. I love you." I said, before turning to leave I squeezed her hand, then I turned to leave.

"I love you, too."

I stopped in my tracks. I turned to see a wide eyed Mia staring at me. I screamed and a doctor rushed in. Followed by my friends and family and three more doctors.

"What just happened?"

"Mia she wasn't dead.... She was just in a coma!"

"Get her out!"

"Help!"

"2/3!"

"Meow!"

The room was filled with yelling. I stood there and watched Mia being rolled out of the room.

"Hi Mia." I said shakily.

"Hi Taylor. I'm your biggest fan."

TOLD YA NOT TO LOSE HOPE! Sorry I didn't update, I wanted suspension. Also I am super exited to do my new book. Next chapter: Epilogue! Last chapter is Epilogue..