Chapter 7

Garroth's POV
Me and Laurence were hanging out with Kawii~Chan and Katelyn. All of a sudden we heard glass shader. It came from Aphmau's room. We ran upstairs and into her room. She was laying on the ground with a broken picture frame besides her. There was a piece of glass in her hand with blood on it. "Why would she try to kill herself?"Katelyn asked. "I have no clue," I said. I heard her whisper two words to me "I'm... sorry." A few minutes later, Laurence said, "I called an ambulance. They'll be here soon." He was right. Two minutes later we heard sirens. Katelyn led the paramedics upstairs to Aphmau. They took her to the hospital.

(At the hospital)
Aphmau's POV
I woke up on a hospital bed. No, no, no! Mike came in the room. "Thank Irene you're okay," he said. "No Mike. Remember what I told you about my past?" I asked him. I started crying. All of a sudden, Katelyn, Kawii~Chan, Laurence, Aaron, and Garroth came in. "Aphmau~Senpie, why did you try to kill yourself?" Kawii~Chan asked. Aaron added, "yeah. We were all worried about you." I said "I'll tell you when we get home." A doctor told me I could go home. When we got home, I started telling them what I had told Aaron. After I finished I said "I lied about the ending. It's not 'I almost died', I-I-I did die! That's why I can possess the Marrionet! The kids at school called me the Growing Ghost, because I grew like a normal person and I have a physical form." I started crying. "Ever since I died, I would sing part of a song I had written." I sung the line.

I am all alone
I'm surrounded by the fear
Haunted with shackles
Now they sent these steams to tears
I'm not allowed to cry
Cause they told me I would die
Oh, no, there getting near
Everyone group hugged me. I could already tell they were fine with the fact that I'm a ghost