Chapter 11 (the final chapter until the sequal!)

Andy's POV
When I woke up we were pulling into my mom's driveway. Auntie Aphmau knocked on the door. No answer. "Don't worry guys. I have a key." She said. We went inside but couldn't find mommy. We went into her room. I screamed. "S-s-s-she h-h-hung herself!" Aphmau said. I cried.
Aphmau's POV
I ran to Claire and felt her pulse. "She's still alive!" I said. I untied the rope and Claire fell to the ground. She stood up and shouted at me, "I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO SAVE ME! YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST DIED INSTEAD OF ANDY!" We looked at her with shock. She pulled a knife out of her pocket and aimed at me. She was so close to stabbing me. "MOM STOP!" Andy yelled at her. He was able to grab the knife out of her hand and threw it on the ground. Now Aaron had the knife in his pocket, keeping it away from Claire. She broke the picture frame on her dresser, took a piece of glass, and cut my hand, cheek, and forehead. I wiped the blood away and the cuts disappeared. She punched me in the stomach. I fell to the ground. Katelyn grabbed the piece of glass and pinned her to the wall.

Hey so I left you with a cliff hanger and the rest will be in the sequel. I have NO idea when the sequel will be out so yeah. Bye!!!