Chapter 9

Aphmau's POV
This is the day! This is the day I free the souls of the dead children. I explained the plan to Laurence, Garroth, Aaron, Katelyn, Kawii~Chan, and Mike. They were going to help since there are 10 animatronics. 10 animatronics, 10 kids. We were in the pizza place. We saw all the souls of all 10 kids, Andy, Freddrick, Alfred, Terence, Lilly, Misty, Sunbeam, Chris, Austin, and Pepper. Andy was W. Bonnie, Freddrick was W. Freddy, Alfred was T. Freddy, Terence was Foxy, Lilly was W. Chica, Misty was Mangle, Sunbeam was T. Chica, Chris was Goldie, Austin was T. Bonnie, and Pepper was bb. "You got here just in time," Lilly said. Misty said to my friends "Aphmau can use a spell to make where it will be easier to get us out. But she can only hold it for 30 minutes, so we need to move fast." When she finished we went to the door.
Andy's POV
We all went to the door. Auntie Aphmau's friends stood right outside in front of the door. Aphmau stared her spell. I was set free 1st, then Misty, then Chris, Alfred, Lilly, Pepper, and Freddrick. Aphmau said "We have about 10 more minutes." They went faster to get us all out. We were all out expect for Tarence. We went able to get him out while the spell was going. He was trapped. Aphmau stepped outside reached her hands out so Tarence could garb her hands. She was able to get him out eventually. We would all stay at ether Aphmau's, Garroth and Laurence's, or Aaron's house until we found our parents. Lilly, Pepper, Freddrick, and Alfred will stay at Aaron's, Sunbeam and Austin will stay at Garroth and Laurence's, and finally me, Misty, Chris, and Tarence will stay at Aphmau's.