Chapter 10

Alfred's POV
I was sitting down beside Freddrick and Aaron. Aaron is really nice. The other day, Aphmau went to the police station and told them she and her friends had found the 10 missing kids from the pizzariea. Mine and Freddrick's mom is coming to get us. We heard the doorbell ring. Aaron went to get it. He came back leading Freddrick and mines mom in. We shouted "Mommy!" She hugged us, "I'm so happy you 2 are okay" she said. After that we left.
Aphmau's POV
Tarence and Chris had left to head to their mom's house. I let them go since Tarence could drive. I got a text from Aaron.
A- Alfed and Freddrick are with their family
Aph- good
A- did u check with G and L
Aph- no, not yet
I heard a nock at the door.
Aph- brb
A- ok
I went to the door to see it was Pepper's dad. He said, "Hello. Is Pepper here?" I said "Pepper is across the street with Two of my friends." After that he went to the guys' house. A few minutes later, he walked out with Pepper.
A week later
Katelyn's POV
All of the kids are back with their families expected for Andy. Aphmau said we would drive over to Claire's house. The people going was me, Aphmau, Andy, Garroth, Laurence, and Aaron. We were able to fit in the car luckily. Andy fell asleep about 2 minutes after we hit the road.