two peas in a pod

"Damn!", was all i heard as my sister rose bent over strecthing.

I watched my sister contort her body in amazement. Rose is 5'1 22 yrs old, chocolate brown with brown eyes except they werent regular brown they sometimes got lighter according to her mood, she had a flat stomach with a big ole booty!! Rose is bad but hell she knows it and im bad too shoot, we ARE twins for peeps sake! Im Ivy dont go thinking i stole jay z and beyonce baby name cause i came out WAY before she was even thought of,if she is real..anyways the only difference between me and Rose is that im 2 mins older and i have eyes that get darker according to my mood. My Donk wasnt as gigantic as roses' but what i lacked in booty i made up with breast! i was a size 40 D they sat up perfectly a bra was a piece of material they are naturally perky!

"Ugh,"i heard rose say in my head, yea we can communicate telepathic!! i knew exactly why she said it, as i looked over seeing her ex jackson making all kinda sexual noises towards her. He thinks he is big sh*t since he is captain of our college football team! Yeaa i said college!! We are juniors at lamb state university(a/n i made it up) i dont see why they let the guys watch us cheer tryouts start in a half hour.

RATE COMMENT FAN

LIKE IT OR NOT SO FAR????

FOLLOW ME PLEASE LEAVE ADVICE ON HOW YOU THINK THIS SHOILD PLAY OUT!!!