Menage a Trois

I  quickly picked up the phone..to hear Kadin laughing his ass off! I roll my eyes and "sorry, I was holding the phone the wrong way." what the hell Ivy!" Rose says in my head. I instantly block her out. " you were saying? I say to Kade. oh yea he says clearly his thoart his voice still had a hint of laughter. I saw your sister this morning I asked her about you..and she says you are single is that right?" y-y-yess I stammer out why did you want to know? I was just curious that's all he says with a chuckle so.. he pauses do you want to go out sometimes just hang out you don't have to call it a date. hum I think outloud trying to make him sweat it out SAY YES rose yells coming into the kitchen.. yes I say rolling my eyes at rose. good you busy Friday night nope no plans at all you like dancing riaght he says um hum well lets go to a bar the one called Menage a Trois. I laugh out loud at the name we are moving really fast with that!  I agree YOU aren't ready for that but anyways he quickly changes subject lets go about 9 that when the band stops playing and we can really get on the dance floor ..ok wanna meet there or?? no ill come get you and ill make sure you make it back before curfew..whatever I say laughing make sure you got your energy up and you can hang with me!! oh I aint got no worries he says mocking Lil waynes song. until then bye I say looking at rose give me the side eye..