Say it aint so!!

Im getting madder by the minute,where the hell is kade? Forgetting my sister can sense my feelings and hear my thoughts if i dont block her. I knew she was on her way..Just as I thought she comes out of her room with a smirk on her face. "Girl don't even trip, its his loss but guess what you are still single, dressed, and blessed." I had to laugh at her because she is a fool!! She is right though, as soon as Rose "hears" that she sprints to her room. Im still wondering what happened to Kade... Literally an hour later Rose is finally ready!! Still no call from Kade so I shoot him a quick text.."hope you are OK because something has to wrong for you to stand ME up!" I press send grab my clutch and finally notice what Rose has on! Shaking my head I lock the door, looking at my sisters booty cheeks peeking out!
Rose POV
Hell in a way I'm glad that fool stood Ivy up!! Nooo not like that I'm talking about we can finally get to hang out and let loose!! My sister fine ass hell so i know Kade will be blowing her up with some lame azz excuse! When we pull up i could hear the music from the parking lot awww shid its lit!! Im not use to waiting in any line so of course i grab Ivy's hand and strut my way to the front!! I hear all kind of curse words but it only intensified my catwalk!! As soon as security spotted me and Ivy i knew we are in there!! No words are spoken as we slide pass the velvet rope, let just say the security guard knew my "TASTE😏". Its hot ass hell in here but that only makes me tingle with anticipation of whats to come little does Ivy know she is standing in a SEX club, my cli* jumps, let the games begin!!!
Rose outfit in the MM😜

Im back guys sorry for the wait!! Im a junior in college as well as a mommy of 2!! so i have alot going!! Be patient!! Where is Kade?? A SEX club really ROSE?!!!