Chapter 5

Niall's P.o.V

After the class is finally finished,I stand up and am about to leave,but Zayn won't let me go. "Niall,please tell me,what did I do" Zayn literally begs,but I can't tell him.

*flashback*

My first schoolday is finally over. It was really nice to meet Zayn. He's a cool guy. As I happily walk my way back home,I'm stopped by a strong hand on my shoulder.

I stop and frown. There is not only one person. "If this isn't our innocent,blind,little boy" One of them says,with a deep voice. It's not as deep as the one from Harry,but almost.

"Who are you?" I ask,not moving a bit. "We're Zayn's friends. Zayn is only using the others,so he's one of the popular guys. But he's really just like me.

I'm Chuck. His closest friend. Did you know that Zayn is gay? I wouldn't come him to near. He's only using you. He likes innocent little boys. Just like you.

The moment you trust him,he will take you home and have a little f*ck with you. If you're good,he will use you as his f*ck buddy. If you're bad,he will bring you home and never talk to you again."

Chuck tells me. I'm shocked. I would never have thought Zayn would be like that! Sure I only know him for a day,but really? He's using me for that?!

"I hope you're warned. And by the way. Zayn likes the ones who reject him. He finds it more amazing. So,I wouldn't reject him." Chuck tells me again and I hear their footsteps,telling me that they leave.

I immediately go home,before the tears come out. As I arrive I knock on the door and my mum opens up. "Nialler! Come on in! How was your first day?"

I go,say it was nice and go in my room. I just lay down on my bed,with tears streaming down my face and fall asleep.

*flashback over*

"I-I'm sorry,I can't" I tell him and go to where the door is supposed to be. I go through the door,but Zayn stops me again. "Please,I swear I didn't meant to scare you in any way. I would never hurt you or do anything to make you feel uncomfortable.

Please tell me what I did,so I can fix it." Zayn begs again. I can literally feel the pain in his voice. But what if he's only playing with me,like Chuck said? I'm not the type to trust some one fast.

As I did with Zayn,it was because he didn't acted like I was a little child and I felt save around him. Now I don't know what to believe. "Give me a day to think about it" I say and leave.