Chapter 7

*Zayn's P.o.V*

The next day I met Niall at the entrance of school and we went in together. Niall was all happy and cheery,so I couldn't stop smiling either. During classes everything was going perfect. We had partner work,where I could work with Niall,and now it's lunch time. I decided to go out to eat with Niall on a bench,since it is a sunny day. While we were talking,I had the idea of meeting up with him after school,so I thought I'd give it a shot. "Hey,so I thought someday you could come over to me after school and-" Niall interrupted me

before I could finish "So we can fuck?! So that is really what you want,right?"
"Uh no,I wanted to say that my mom wanted to cook for us and then we could go out to the park,but if you don't trust me,why bother asking,right?" I say disappointed and walk away. I'm sure he can find his own way to class.

The rest of the day,I avoid Niall the best I can. Luckily it's easy to hide from him,since he can't see me. It's cruel to say that,I know,but he really did hurt me when he said that earlier on the bench. When finally last period came by,I thought I'd be able to get school over without having to talk to anyone,especially not Niall,but since fate loves me so much,we made partner work again and I was paired up with the one and only Niall Horan.

"Alright enough avoiding the blind guy. Look I'm sorry for accusing you for such a thing,but you have to understand,I was used quiet a few times like that before. First we were friends then they're like 'yeah let's meet up as friends' and next thing I'm on their bed and they try to seduce me into sleeping with them. Everytime I decline it,I never hear of them ever again. So yeah I guess it's become a defense mechanism... I'm really sorry Zaynie" Niall explains while I did the tasks we had to do. "Alright,I accept the apology. I'm sorry for what you had to go through Nialler" I say sadly.

"Thanks" Niall says quietly. "Is that offer still up? I actually have time today after school." Niall smiles. "Yes it is. So today it is." I smile back. Eventhough he can't see it,I'm pretty sure he can feel it that I'm smiling. "Nice" he says and I fall in love with him all over again.

~~~

I know this chappie is short,but I want their 'hanging out' be in one chapter...