Chapter 6

Zayn's P.o.V.

Yes,I did it,I slept till the next morning. Now I'm ready showered and clothed,sitting in my kitchen,eating cereals. I eat as fast as possible,so I can finally go to school.

I need to know what Niall says. I need him,or more like crave him. I put my bowl in the sink and run out,taking my bag and jacket on the way.

I jump on my bike and drive off. I can't wait any longer to see his beautiful face. I wish he could only see me. I would do so many things for him. Well,if we'd date,of course.

I finally arrive school and run into homeroom. Niall is not here yet. I sit on my seat,staring at the door. The door opens and our teacher enters. Alone.

I frown at check the time. Niall should be here already. The door opens again and... Niall comes in. I sigh in relief and a big smile spreads on my face. Niall finds his seat and sits down.

I watch his every move. He fascinates me. I love the way he feels everything. He uses his hands as his eyes.

"Can you please stop staring?" Niall asks quietly,not wanting to interrupt the lesson. I blush and turn away. I love it how he can feel the eyes on him. To say the least. I love everything about him.

After the horrible lesson finally the bell rings and everyone leaves. "Can we talk now?" I ask him carefully. Niall takes a deep breath,before turning his head in my way. "Let's talk in the bathroom" he says and stands up.

"Okay" I say,standing up as well. I put my hand on his lower back,to guide him and of course he flinches and tears my heart in another hundred pieces. I sigh and we walk to the bathroom in silence.

As we finally arrive,I close the door behind us and turn to him,with a reassuring smile,before realizing,that he can't see it.

"Zayn. Are you using me?" Niall asks directly. "What?!" My eyes widen immediately. "Why would you think such a thing?!" I ask back,before adding "No!",to answer his question.

Niall fiddles with his cane "Your friends told me this thing..." he trails off. "My friends? You mean Louis,Liam and Harry? And what for a thing Niall?" I ask him confused.

"No,Chuck. He told me about what you do to boys like me" he trails off again. "Okay. First of all. Chuck is NOT my friend. At all. Second of all. What do you mean with 'boys like me'?"

"Zayn. You are gay and you use the trust of -and I quote- 'innocent little boys'. If I'd trust you,you would take me home for a quick f*ck. If I'm good,I'd be your f*ck buddy and if I'm not good,you'll drive me home and never talk to me again. Well that's what Chuck told me" Niall explains straight to the point.

I look at him shocked. "Holy shit" I breath out. "I would never ever do that! Chuck doesn't know anything about me or my sexuality! And I never use any one! I'm a Virgin and I want my first time to be special not to be some quick f*ck!" I nearly yell at Niall.

"Niall please don't tell me that you thought I will use you for sex." I literally beg him. "I-I... It was,I just. I'm sorry that I believed him. I should've known better. It's just that I never trust any one as fast as I trusted you" Niall explains.

His words are so heart warming. I just want to kiss him already. Those perfect lips of his. But that would scare him even more.

"By the way. Is it true,that you are...you know...gay?" Niall asks,out of no where. I can't lie to him. Ugh! I hate my self for being so honest.

"Yes" I say. Simple but effective. "I hope it's not a problem..." I trail off. Niall gives me a little smile,before answering. "No,I'm totally fine with it. Well... I have to say..." Niall trails off again.

'Please tell me you are gay to!! Please!!!' My head keeps yelling at Niall. "I'm gay too." He says the words my ears wants to hear so much. But what am I supposed to say now?!

"That,Erm..that's cool" I say and face palm immediately after. Niall chuckles. Wow,thanks. "If I were you I wouldn't know what to say either." He tells me.

"By the way. Except for you and Liam no one knows that I'm gay. Would you please don't tell anyone?" I ask him,quietly. "'Course. If you don't tell that I'm too" he chuckles and I nod. 'he can't see you idiot!'

"I mean Yes" I chuckle awkwardly. "You nodded,didn't you" Niall laughs. The first time since too long he finally really laughs. Like really. He throws his head back and clutches his stomach.

I didn't knew that is was that funny... "I-I'm sorry,it's just... The thought that I was scared of you and know you talk more as if you were scared. Like a little puppy." he says between more laughter.

Even though the reason he's laughing of is not quiet funny,I also have to laugh. His laughing is just so contagious.

After a while our laughter dies down. "So,how about we eat lunch together again? You can feed me again" Niall suggests and how can I say no? "Yes!" I yell and guide him out.

We go to our seat and see that there are already sitting Liam,Louis,Harry and Danielle. As they see me,their faces go hard and they send me death glares. I think it wasn't a good idea to ignore them for two days.

I take lunch with Niall and we sit down at the table. "Zayn Malik! You little bastard ignored us for two days! And now you come here,acting as if you didn't do anything!" Louis immediately yells.

"Sorry. I was a bit...depressed" I tell them and they look at me confused. "What do you mean with 'depressed'?"Harry asks slowly as always. "I mean"

I look at Niall and think about how to tell them without mentioning my crush. "I mean that Chuck wanted to ruin my life again" I tell them. "Whatever. I'm happy now and I'll feed Niall now." I add fast and take some of the noodles on the fork and feed it to Niall.

That's kind of cute. He looks like a little child. His cute smile,the way he eats and his little blush,while doing so.

Oh how I wish,he was mine.