I'm never gonna do that...I have to don't I?

Piper pov

I was walking by the Posiedon cabin when I heard sobs.

It must be Percilla.

I didn't walk in and try to make her feel better. If I were in her place I would want to be left alone to cry until I can't cry anymore.

Instead I went to find Annabeth.

She was in her bunk going through the laptop she got from Leo. The cover is gray. My cover is transparent with violet and katniss flowers.

Jason's is sky blue with little yellow lightning bolts. Hazel and Frank got one too.

Hazel has a purple one with dimonds on it.

Frank has a green one with a few jungle animals.

Reyna had a purple one with the SPQR.

Nico has a black one with skulls

Leo has one that looks like flames are coming out of the laptop.

Now aside from covers I went up to her and sat next to her.

"Hey Piper. What's up?"

"We need to cheer up Percilla."

That did it. She looked up at me and put the laptop aside.

"What do you mean? What happened?"

"Annabeth I just heard her crying in her cabin " she was beginning to get up when I stopped her "Wouldn't you want some one to leave you alone at some point and let you cry in peace, If you were in her place?"

She thought about it for a second then sat back down.

"You're right. So what should we do to cheer her up?"

I smiled wickedly

"We're girls. What else is there?"

****morning****

Me and Annabeth were walking together to Percilla's table.

She was eating cereal (the good kind not the Demeter kind) she turns "Am I in trouble?"

Annabeth smirks "Not yet. meet us in your cabin after dinner"

And we walk away.

****Time skip****

We are in front of the Posiedon Cabin with our pj's, snacks, speaker, games, and some girl things (nail polish, face masks, make up, e.t.c)

Percilla opens the door and leaves it open as she talks on the phone. We get it to find her laptop open and glowing books and notes all over her bed. This isn't like Percilla.

"Mom I have the entry exam on Tuesday, Tomorrow's Monday and I have to teach the newbies sword fighting I can't come tomorrow with you to buy new clothes....ok ok I'll ask Chiron then. Bye love you"

And she hung up rubbing her temples while tossing the phone on the bed.

"Percilla what's wrong? You seem stressed" Annabeth asks

Percilla puts her hand on her forehead
"It's my mom she wants me to go with her and buy a hole new wardrobe for me and then I also have the entry exam for Goode and I have to train the new campers for tomorrow."

I sit on the other bed and say "Well that's why we're here to relive all the stress"

She started to back
"Is this those sleep over things?"

"Yes" me and annabeth say in union

Percilla ran for the door but Annabeth held her back I went straight for Percilla's laptop

"Percilla leave and I will spill all your secrets."

That sounds like something my mother would do. THIS IS SO MEAN!!

"Urggghhh! Fine!" She says
She stops struggling and snatches the laptop from my hands turning it off and putting it under her pillow.

She lays on her bed "I'm not going to wear makeup or do my nails whatever that is. Nothing girly."

"But your a girl" I say confused

"That doesn't mean I have to be girly"

"Fair enough, now go change to your pj's so we can start"

Groaning she went to the bathroom to change.

This is going to be so much fun!!!

Annabeth leans in and whispers in my ear "Why is she suddenly smart and stuff?"

I shrug in response.

After Percilla changed we decided to watch a movie first on Percilla's laptop.

Percilla exclaims "finding memo!"

Annabeth and I exchange looks "we thought twilight"

"No"

Annabeth glares at her making Percilla groan and put the movie.

*****Time skip after movie*****

When the movie is over we find Percilla asleep.

Annabeth takes ice cold water, and since Percilla can't use her powers while sleeping, Annabeth dumps the cold water on her to wake her up.

Percilla just groans and dries herself.

"OK great movie! now is this over?" She asks bored and annoyed.

Barley even begun

"Nope. Let's sing songs!"

"YES!" I run over to get the speaker and microphone

Percilla goes to her bed trying to not get involved in singing.

Not on my watch. I still go first though.

I sing All of me by John legend

Then Annabeth goes and sings fighter by Christina Aguilera.

Percilla, after five minutes of forcing, sings survivor by Destinys child on her bed since she's to lazy to get up and sing.

She was really good actually.

Through out the rest of the sleep over we play battle scars by Guy Sebastian ft. Lupe Fiasco, and Work from home by Fifth Harmony. (A/N: these songs are bae!!!)

We had to tie Percilla up to do her make up and nails.

Immediately she washed it of, well the make up since we didn't have nail polish remover (we had but didn't want to give it)

And we later said scary stories.

Percilla said one about a killer clown killing two baby's yadah yadah blah blah blah.

Same old thing.

Percilla immediately fell asleep, me and Annabeth did her hair while she slept.

But like all good things it must come to an end, because after some time that's exactly what happened, and I think it's safe to say that Percilla has never been more furious in her life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry please don't get mad I'm sorry I didn't update earlier and that this sleep over chapter sucked but I wrote it so obviously it sucked since I never went to a sleep over and don't know what happens in them.

But hey at least I updated.

I would like to thank booky_nerd for helping me figure out what to do in the sleep over.

See you all next week....

(this is an Alex Wassabi quote)

And don't forget to remember if your not smiling your doing it wrong 😛

Peace out ✌

- Rue 🌼