"But she's a guy!"

Read A/N'S and everything till the end plz. Enjoy!

Hunter's pov

"Come on man! are you serious?! no one you might like or have a crush on?"

I shock my head in frustration "Conner this is the twentieth time you asked me and the answer is still no!" I shouted

He was getting on my nerves. Atleast Travis knows when to shut up but he is non stop.

Why am I related to him? I thought

Carmen, daughter of Athena, says "Hey even I can't believe it!"

I give her a confused look and ask "why?"

"Seriously I guy like you; who is buff, a great pranker and stealing things, great in all his classes even with ADHD and dyslexia, kind, caring, and loyal doesn't have a crush or a girlfriend?!"

Conner whistles "Someone is flirting!"

Carmen glares at him "I don't have a crush and my I remind you that I have a boyfriend! I just said those things because they're true and because he's kind of my step brother"

"BORING!" Conner groans and falls on his bed. Face on pillow.

Will he suffocate?

Carmen rolled her eyes and continued reading her book.

I just rubbed my temples and smirk

Ya see Carmen's dad married my mom, we both found out that we are demigods when the war ended, and we both finished high school early so.... yup Athena and Hermes were very proud .... Carmen dates Josh son of Hephestaus, kind of weird because of Athena and Hephestaus's past problems but they don't care.

"Conner how about me and you go and prank the Apollo cabin? would be a good idea so you can get back to good terms with the Hunters of Artemis."

Immediately his head perked up from his pillow and a devilish smile came on his face "that sounds like a fantastic idea!"

We both turned to face Carmen she sighs and blankly says "I'll get the hell hound fart bombs for you two ready in an hour." with that she left.

Conner comes and sits next to me on my bed "Now that she's gone I might have a girl in mind for you!" He says wiggling his eye brows

I roll my eyes and sigh "who?"

"Percilla!"

"What?! But she's a guy!"

"Dude last I checked anything that made her a guy disappeared both physically and psychologically except for her fun personality. Plus she hot you got to admit!"

"Maybe everything you said is true but I don't know how much she's changed bro... and if- you know what forget it! I'm not even gonna think about this I'm just gonna get some sleep until Carmen comes back with the bombs."

"Man your no fun when it comes to girl's" He gets off my bed and goes to get lunch I decided to skip because I'm not hungry.

I lay down on my bed and slowly sleep welcomes me. But sleeping was a mistake. big mistake

**************Dream****************

"Finally I have found the location of the girl!"

That voice! no, impossible!

I hear slight movment

"Good you are relived of your duties....permanently" A man's rough voice said