Chapter 2

Sam's POV
I was the first person to wake up I headed to the front of the bus and raided the fridge. I didn't see anything I wanted so I got some crushed ice and ate that. Calum walks in and said " You know you'll freeze your liver and die if you keep eating ice". I shrugged and said " Then I'll just go to hell". " Why are you so dark and black hearted". He asked me " It's just who I am ". Anna walked out of the bedroom with terrible bed hair and looked at me staring at her" What are you looking at butt munch" She growled. " Someone's not a morning person" Calum said. She stuck the middle finger at him and walked to the kitchen and got the eggs, bacon and pancakes mix out and started cooking "SAM" she called " What " " Help me cook, like now" Cal looked at me and I shrugged and walked in the kitchen area of the bus. She started on the pancakes and I walked over to the stove and took an egg and cracked it over the pan then did the same for like 10 of the eggs and seasoned them up. I looked over at Annie she was whipping up the pancake batter looking upset. I turned down the stove and ask " What's wrong?"  She didn't answer immediately but after a few minutes she said " Mymomsdead".  "What"." My mom is dead she took a gun to her head .. an_and she killed herself. She started crying and even though I hate hugs I walked over and hugged her." Are you going to tell the rest of the band". She nodded. We didn't speak for the remainder of the time that we were cooking.  When we finished cooking I called out " FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE NOT AWAKE YET WAKE UP CAUSE THE FOOD IS READY". After we ate Anna said " Umm well guy I'm officially an orphan". Evy gasped and moved over to Annie and put her arm around her " Mikey said " I'm so sorry". " Don't be, I saw it coming she was suicidal". "And your dad".
Anna's POV
"My dad he died in a car crash when I was five". The room was silent " When's the funeral". I chuckled " Mom didn't want a funeral she said and I quote " Just go on with your life and forget about me" so no funerals I'll just write a song that we can sing". I stood up and walked to the back of the RV and went in to the music room and picked up my guitar and started to play one of my moms favorite songs it was call I'd rather go blind and I didn't hear Michael walk in. I was on the chorus of the song and he began to sing along with me I turn to him and smiled and continued playing and singing. As the song neared an end there were tears running down my cheeks. Michael walked over and put his arms around me. He didn't kiss me or try to do anything we just sat there with his arms around me. We were silent for a while , after a few minutes I spoke " Thanks ". He nodded and we just sat there staring at each other, when out of nowhere he said " Would you like to go to dinner with me"

CLIFFHANGER WILL SHE SAY YES  OR NO 

COMMENT IDEAS AND IF I LIKE THEM I'LL MENTION YOU 😍😍😍