Chapter 3

RECAP: " Would you like to go to dinner with me "

Michaels POV
" Umm sorry that was too soon". I said embarrassed. " No it's okay yeah I'd love to, where do you want to go". She replied. I sighed in relief " Well do you wanna go to Red Lobster I heard that its good this time of year". I heard snickering coming from outside the room. I walked towards the door and saw Calum standing there " Really I heard it lovely this time of year really bro that was pathetic". Anna walk over to him and said " Well Little red riding hood,  Mikey has a date do you?"  Calum turned around and called for Sam " Darling Samantha will you be my date" he said in a British accent. She smirked  and replied in the same accent " Well I don't know aren't I black hearted and cold". " Well your my black hearted and cold little turtle lion" Evy, Izzy and I snickered. Calum took Sam in his arms and kissed her. We all clapped and they bowed
SAMS POV
After our little performance Cal and I went to the front of the bus and asked the driver if we could stop in Denver so Mike and Annie could go on their date. I wandered around the  bus for a while thinking about Mikey and Annie. Why you ask well I don't want to see Annie hurt again. She hasn't really gotten over two years ago.
TWO YEARS AGO
" Hey babe are we still on for tonight" Annie asked. Jared hesitated before answering " Uh yeah .. Of course we are" Annie smiled and waved goodbye but as she turned the corner she bumped into Desiree a cheerleader who had probably screwed the entire football team Jared included. She chuckled and muttered " your man ain't too loyal be at Central Park at eight tonight ".   Annie was confused but sho nuff she was out there at eight waiting. When out walks Jared and Desiree holding hand. Boy was Annie pissed she stormed up to them  " You little hoe you lying scheming little bitch" You could say that the present circumstances brought the black out of Annie, well you when Annie goes off shit goes cow and it ain't pretty. Anyway back to the flashback. Jared looked at her " It's not what you think_". " Well then explain what it is so we all can share in your knowledge of what frick frack it going on". " Ummm well I may or may not be also currently dating Des while dating you".  Desiree smirk. That set Annie off even more "shut up you hoe". She looked at Jared one last time and turned and left the park. When she got back to the dorm I was there waiting. " So what happened".  She doesn't say anything. " So it didn't go well". " he cheated with Desiree" That was she said then went put on her pjs and got in bed. That next morning you could say she was too calm she had a bounce in her step. And when I say too calm I mean scary calm. I was scared. Andyways  when we walked into class she walked past Jared and Desiree and just smiled and then all of a sudden...

CLIFFHANGER 😈