Chapter 4

SAMS POV :

When Anna walked past them she had a bible " Take what is mine and I beat your ass " She basically beat the crap out of her with a bible. Then went and sat down in her seat and began to take out her supplies for the day. So she can get crazy. Andyways it would be funny to see that again but I like these guys one more than other *cough* Calum. Anna walk in to the room with a black Fall out boy T-shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. She had her hair pulled up into a bun with small bangs on the side. I looked over at Michael and he hasn't took his eyes off of her.

MICHAEL'S POV:
I felt like and idiot just staring but she does that to me. She looked up smiles at me. " You ready" I nodded " hey why don't we all go" suggests a slightly tipsy Luke. " That'd be fun " So we headed out to the  car and Luke was heading towards the driver side. " Hey bro you sure you can drive".  Luke waved  the question off " Yeah yeah I'm good". I shrugged and got in after Anna. As we were driving the car began to veer in and out of lanes "LUKE slow down were going to crash". That was Evy and all of a sudden we saw the headlights of  a truck and then everything faded to black.
CLIFFHANGER..... What's gonna happen 🙏