"Yes, Sir!" (Sam x Reader)

Hello my lovelies! The first request was a Sam lemon! I made it kinkier than it needed to be. Whooohooo. Anywhoosie, time for the story. If you don't want to read some dirty fanfictio.n, don't read! I'm serious guys. To my friend, Bonertown,(And anyone else listening) (Also, No other readers. That is not her actual username) I hope you know this is the first full lemon I've written. And it gets kinky! There's spanking. Maybe you aren't into that, maybe you will be now. Who cares.

(Y/N) sighed in exasperation as she dropped her coat by the door in the bunker. She shuffled tiredly to the kitchen, once again sighing overdramatically. (Y/N) looked to the oven clock and ran a hand through her (h/l) (h/c) hair. It was nearly six thirty am, and she had gone out to work on a "small hunt" at 12:30 pm the previous morning. Such was a life of a hunter. She had already been on three "small Hunts" this week, ones that instead of lasting a couple hours, lasted overnight. She had not slept on any of these hunts since she always intended to be home that day. This week was hell on her mind, and became hell on her emotions when she realized she had no time to spend with her boyfriend Sam, who was on a long term hunt with his brother.

(Y/N) felt on the verge of tears as she remembered that she could not cuddle with her Sasquatch moose after a stressful hunt. She doubted she could even sleep without Sam there. She begrudgingly made her way to their shared bedroom and flopped down on the bed in frustration. The emotional disconnect was bad enough on its own, but now she was feeling physical withdrawals. She missed his strong arms around her, his lips on hers. She had barely gotten to give him a peck before he left for his hunt. That of course meant that they hadn't been intimate with each other in over a week, and her body was beginning to feel needy. It didn't help that she had begun ovulating.

She tossed and turned on the bed, lewd thoughts of her lover filling her head. She could masturbate, sure, but she needed more, she needed him.

(Y/N) groaned, knowing she couldn't just let this feeling go. This caused mischievous idea to pop into her head, as she sat up, smirking evilly.

~Time skip of laziness~

(Y/N) made her way into the large school building in which Sam was disguised as a teacher. She scurried down the unfamiliar hallways to the debate room, the school peacefully quiet.

She made her way through the door, picking the lock and making sure to lock the door behind her. (Y/N) smiled widely at her boyfriend, who was casually leaning on a desk, reading on his phone.

"Hey babe", she said softly as she sauntered over to him. He looked up, confused, but smiled nonetheless. "(Nickname)" Her boyfriend rushed over to pull her into a hug and kissed her, "What are you doing here?"

"I missed you so I came to see you and your students!" She looked around, "Wherever they are"

He let go of her and shrugged his shoulders "The school is having one of those long sports assemblies. Dean's in there checking things out and I'm here making sure nothing happens."

(Y/N) smirked evilly, "So if we're alone.." She pressed her body against him, her hands snaking their way around his neck, "...why don't you play with me?"

Sam's eyes widened in surprise. "What?" (Y/N)'s smirk grew wider as she began leaving kisses down his neck. He whimpered in response, trying to casually bring her off of him without offending her. "(Y/N)... What are you doing?" She chuckled, "Trying to get you off at work~" and pushed him into a nearby chair.

(Y/N) then bent down, moving his shirt over a bit to bite and suckle on his neck, making her lover moan out and leaving a pretty bruise. She moved to his lips, forcing her tongue into his mouth, aggressively kissing him.