Chapter 12: Jacob In Wonderland? Part 1

Jacob's POV

Oct, 31st, 2012, Friday

I walked through the gymnasium double doors and seen the gym decorated with orange and black. Spider webs, headstones, with skulls hanging from the roof by their necks. Monsters everywhere you look. Frankenstein and his bride, Dracula, The Mummy, Scream, Freddy and Jason, Werewolf's, girls dressed in skimpy dresses with devil horns. Fake blood oozed from the gym walls and roofs. I sighed and made my way over to the table covered in food. They had everything from bowels of candy, orange and black doughnuts and munchkins. The drinks had eyes in them I didn't know if they were real or fake. I'm gonna have to stay clear of that.

Grabbed a doughnut and watch everybody dance with each other. See why I didn't want to go? I was always the odd one out of things. I shook my head and walked out the gymnasium. I wasn't gonna go through this not today, not in a million years. I walked down the quiet hallways leading to I guess the new wing. I took insignificant nibbles of my doughnut, to be honest? I really don't want it anymore. As I was walking I was pulled into a room. It was dark but spacey, am I in the janitors closet? No, a classroom?

I felt around for a light switch I found it but the like wouldn't turn on. "Hello? Anybody in here?" I yelled. I heard something laugh and an ear piercing scream. Okay now my half black ass is about to get out here. I fidget with the door but it was locked from the outside. "Help! Somebody help! I'm locked in here!" I screamed on the top of my lungs. My heart beat started to pick up when the sound of laughter got closer.

"Come closer Jacob."

I heard a female voice on the other side of the door. I banged with all of my power. I screamed until whoever it was opened up the door. I ran out and quickly hugged them out of breath. "W-what going on Jac-" I cut her off by planting a big one on her lips. My tongue slid across her upper lip asking for an entrance. After what seemed like a minute she finally accepted. We battled for dominance and she just caved. I slid my tongue across hers before her friend can clear her throat. She pulled away breaking the kiss and I finally seen who she was. . . .Damn. Damn. Diggity damn!

"W-wow Jacob I didn't know you were that good of a kisser." She flushed.

"Y-yeah." I rubbed the back of my neck. "T-thank you I-Isabella for you know. . ." I trailed off.

"Oh your welcome anytime I do it again in a heartbeat if I knew I was going to get kissed like that." She smiled.

"Yeah, bet you can't if Chres was here now can you?" her friend said under her breath.

"Nala, shut up, damn. What's been up with you lately?" Isabella asked.

"Well I have to go. . ."

"Save me a dance?" Isabella asked.

I just nodded and walked away. I walked back into the gym after what just happened I feel it's better to stand around in here then to walk in the hallways by myself. Who was that anyway? Why was I locked in what seemed like a big room? I heard distant talking about me. I looked to my right and see Rayan and Daniel laughing.

"So, Perez was like 'help me, someone please save me.' I was too funny man. What doesn't he understand it's a hunted locker room?" Rayan laughed mockingly.

"That nigga is probably scared of the dark." Daniel joined the laugh.

"Well I got to tell Chres what happened, I know he would be thrilled." Rayan said pulling out his phone. "What the hell you looking at Scumbag?" Rayan laughed and walked out the gym. Something in me just clicked. A devious smile plastered on my face as I followed Rayan outside.