Chapter 9: Ride That Pony, Boy

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

--------------+++++-------------

Jacob's P.O.V

Tues, Oct 28th, 2012,

Beep! Beep!

I woke with the sound of my alarm blaring through my ears. I groaned, getting out of my bed. I hit the alarm and stretched rubbing the tiredness out my eyes. I looked at my phone to see what day it was. Tuesday already?

I should have known. I shuddered trying to get the tiredness out of my body. I walked to my drawers grabbing a fresh pair of boxers. 

I grabbed my baby lotion and went to the bathroom. I turned on the shower on hot and got in. The heat and the steam helped me with the last bit of pain I had. It relaxed the tension in my muscles. After I was finished with my hygiene thing. I lotion my body and hair then threw on my boxers.

I walked out the bathroom and searched my closet for something to wear. I settled with the black crew neck with skulls on it. I put on These half pants half sweats type thing. I know what they're called Harem pants. With a pair of Timberland Boots.

I have actually two pairs of sneakers including the old Nike Air Forces, and two Boots. I have my first pair of Jordan's and Doc Martins. Most of everything I have and wearing was from my cousin Bella. She brought everything from her exact words 'As a happy belated birthday / Merry Christmas and happy Easter.' Type of gift. I told her she didn't need to do all of that I do have my own money, but she doesn't listen.

I have to reimburse her money back as well. I can't let her spend her check on me and me not get her anything in return -- that's shady. I looked at myself in the mirror. Maybe people will like me because I have newer clothes? Psh, that still won't get them to like me.

I just don't understand I why I am the most hated person at that school. Like I want someone to fill me in on why they don't like me. Maybe I'm not a likable person? Or maybe I did something when I was younger and they hate me for that? They know about Aaliyah?! 

Now it's all making sense, they hate me because of what happened to Aaliyah. She was always the favorite twin. Everything about her was perfect down to her flaws. Then there was just me the one big imperfect flaw. The stain. And with a stain all you could do was cover it up.

Ping!

I broke from my thoughts grabbed my phone to see who texted me. Most likely Bella. The only 'Friend' I have. I technically don't consider her as a friend because she is my cousin. Buts it's nice to say I have one right?

BellaBoo: Jacob wake up and get to school. Lol.

MisfitJacob: I am up.

BellaBoo: are you wearing the clothes I got you? 

MisfitJacob: Actually I am. Thanks again Bella I truly love it!

BellaBoo: No problem honey boo boo child. Lol

MisfitJacob: Ew, please don't do that anymore lmfao.

BellaBoo: Fine, I don't have to take this. *Flips Weave* I'm out.

MisfitJacob: Lol bye.

BellaBoo: Love you, Best Friend. 

I smiled as I set my phone on standby. I went to the kitchen went through the cabinets and found Pop Tarts. I grabbed me a Cookies & Cream PopTart which is my favorite by the way. I slung my book bag over my shoulder and left the house.